quick question about fin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VictimOfDHT
    • Apr 2011

Show me the numbers. That's all I'm asking. Show me the numbers of people who are suffering ED. REAL ED and not psychological. Hell, show me those too. If it were anywhere near mentioning nobody would be using Fin. Is it 15% ? 10%? 5%? ....?

Clandestine, people use Fin knowing about the risk. What's the problem there? People take risk doing a lot of things. When I started taking Fin I was full aware of possible side effects, yet I chose to use it anyway. People undergo surgeries sometimes with 90% failure and even possible death yet they choose to do it anyway out of despair. Nobody can or should decide for others what they choose to do. Even hair transplantation can go wrong. There are risks associated with it. When I decided to go for HT I signed a paper acknowledging that I know all the risks.... Should we also ban HTs or just forget about them because there are risks....

Let people do whatever they choose to do.

Comment

• skinontop
      • Dec 2011

The truth is that the majority of men seem to do fine (or not experience any change from Propecia) but a very small(wrong :there is so many but they still denied)men suffer absolutely crippling side effects and this has been confirmed by a handful of doctors who have seen dozens of men with these problems.
      guys :eating fin every day during all your life is the worst decision y can think about it

Hate Ht

Comment

• seattle30
        • Apr 2011

No one knows what percentage of users develop pfs, I don't think anyone on this thread is claiming they know. VictimofDHT, how do you know a good % of people who develop sexual sides due to so becuase of psychological reasons? Just wanted to know the reasoning behind coming to this conclusion?

Clandestine is right about the risk, was a great post. I hope those in the medical community who prescribe this medication let their patients know that the risk of pfs does exist. The probability that a patient would get this condition is small, but it does exist. When I was prescribed this medication years ago my doctor never told me that there is possibility of getting persistent sexual sides.

Comment

Working...