+ Reply to Thread

Smile Farjo Clinic UK 1st HT and year 1

Hi to everyone,

Thought I would share my HT experience with you guys and comments are welcome.

After many hours of research and pondering I eventually went with the Farjo clinic in the UK.

Had a consultation with Dr Farjo in August 2010 and felt no pressure what so ever in fact I was told about the pitfalls, expectations etc. I am 48 years of age and always had high windows peeks for as long as I can remember and wanted to do something about it. My hair loss has always been pretty stable and I just wanted to lower my hair line to fill in the temple recessions.

I was advised that a pass of approx 1000 Grafts should do the trick although for density a second HT may well be a possabilty.

In Nov 2010 Had 1370 Grafts inserted and all went well the staff were fantastic and the whole day went smoothly.

I am now 12 Days post HT number 2 just had my staples removed and have received 1210 grafts to add density to the previous area.(will post when I have pictures)

The pictures added are pre op 2010 and post op, with the remainig pictures being my 1 year post op result.

I will add more pictures of HT2 when I get them and update as I go along, I have never added pictures or written on a site before but will tidy it up and make a better go of it whaen I have more time probably in a week or two. I await your comments please...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PRE Nov 10,.jpg

Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	12470   Click image for larger version

Name:	PRE NOV 10 LEFT.jpg

Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	12471   Click image for larger version

Name:	POST NOV 10..jpg

Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	12472   Click image for larger version

Name:	POST NOV 10,.jpg

Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	12473   Click image for larger version

Name:	1ST OP 1 YEAR,,.jpg

Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	12474   Click image for larger version

Name:	1ST OP 1 YEAR.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	12475  
    Last edited by blueboy63; 11-30-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Default Farjo Clinic

Because of size I have had to reply to myself to add more pictures, sorry that the 1 year result pictures are not the best but they are clear enough to see.

Any thoughts are welcome, I will have to look at creating a blog or something.

Name:	1ST OP 1 YEAR.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	12476   Click image for larger version

Name:	1ST OP 1 YEAR..jpg

Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	12477   Click image for larger version

Name:	1ST OP 1 YEAR...jpg

Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	12478  

Hi Blueboy and welcome,
    Can you load up some clearer pics?

Heal and grow well!
    Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi Spex,

Thanks for sorting my pics, the ones with the Blue background are pre op Nov 2010. The ones to the right taken with my mobile are 1 year post op Nov 2011.

Your question is probably what most people will ask but honestly better pics as in the 1 year post op would not make any difference.

I received 1367 grafts HT#1 and I have had my 2nd HT with Dr Farjo 14 days ago to try again this time 1210 Graft although Mick is yet to confirm this and the hair count.

I have my own feelings on the result of the 2010 HT and just wanted to see what others thought about graft numbers results etc.

I am waiting on my second procedure pictures and my post op HT 1, 8 month pics.

I really cant say much more at the moment hope to get feedback and opinions from all those good folks out there please dont be shy let me know what you think.

Hi Mick

Of course you can post the better quality pictures it will give everyone a better idea of my treatment to date, to be honest the pictures I have taken are not of the best quality when ive seen what you have.

As I said in my first post im not the best at writing and did plan on revamping it but may just keep this running and bring it alive again in April/May when HT#2 has grown in.

My temple points have came out very well and I am very happy with them (the pictures ive posted dont show this) and more density been added on HT #2 im really looking forward to these results think it was wise of DR Farjo to suggest the graft amounts as although small I will get good yield from both and less evasive.

I would just like to add that the Farjo clinic have been extremly good with me and very professional so much so that there was no charge for the second procedure (sorry if I was not supposed to mention this Mick ) even although the results were not bad but there you go just shows this clinic stand by there patients and there results.

I did notice another thread a day or two ago just on this point think it was called do clinics guarentee their work (Farjo clinic do) its all about expectations and quality of work, I perhaps expected better density but the quality is mint and a second procedure on the house was a nice touch thank you Mick & Dr Farjo.

I would not hesitate recomending any prospective HT candidates whether from the UK or worldwide to pay avisit to Manchester England.

Hi all thought I would post these 2 pictures which are of better quality thanks to Mick from Farjo, they show my result 1 Year post op HT#1

Name:	RI.jpg

Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	12496   Click image for larger version

Name:	RI2 (2).jpg

Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	12497  

Has everyone fallen asleep on this forum? was hoping for some feedback, plenty looking but no comments