+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Inactive

Trolling around of course, because for a 22 year old guy who looks like in his 40s its hard to not troll around

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    You mean this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oQYjppOPJM ?? I understud well it is 14 hair per cm^2... that is nothing... Suck
    You're overlooking the fact that the 14 hairs is proof of concept. Those numbers are most likely from the first protocols of phase 2 which were designed mostly for proof of concept, that means its answering the question of "does this treatment work on some level?", subsequent protocols are to improve and expand efficacy. And we the balding public won't get that info until Aderans has finished phase 2 where they get the official data.

Don't be so quick to make a judgment on something until you get all the facts in order.

Is someone concerned about the lack of news from external sources?

I know the balding community is very small, even the most popular forums have a fraction of activity that other specialized forums have.

But if this was really the holy grail of baldness treatments, don't you think Aderans would have problems with information leaking?

The only thing I remember was someone at hair site claiming to be in the trials, and the results were mediocre at best. However, he said it was probably to early to tell
    He promised more news, but I haven't read anything about it yet, I think his last post was a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Is someone concerned about the lack of news from external sources?

I know the balding community is very small, even the most popular forums have a fraction of activity that other specialized forums have.

But if this was really the holy grail of baldness treatments, don't you think Aderans would have problems with information leaking?

The only thing I remember was someone at hair site claiming to be in the trials, and the results were mediocre at best. However, he said it was probably to early to tell
    He promised more news, but I haven't read anything about it yet, I think his last post was a year ago
    Nobody knows whether it will or will not be the "holy grail". And until they finish their clinical trials, I'm sure Aderans doesn't know yet either.

Also, I would be cautious about reading statements of insider knowledge coming from a place like hairsite. And even if that poster was being honest, considering that the clinical trials are double blinded and have both experimental and control groups, that poster would have no knowledge of whether he was in the experimental group (the one that gets the real treatment) or the control group (the one that gets the placebo). And if he was apart of the experimental group, nobody receiving the treatment is going to achieve the exact same results (its pretty much impossible), not to mention if these posts started over a year ago it would be from the early protocols of phase 2.

Finally, I'm pretty sure participants in clinical trials are required not to leak info of the trials with the risk of experiencing some type of consequence, most likely being removed from the trial (might explain the lack of future posts from said poster).

Inactive

14 hairs from scratch is a proof of concept which can be improved.

Why dont people get this fact

What's wrong with you Dawkins, you're not licking Gho's balls anymore ? That bipolarity.

5 years away guys.

Inactive

Under normal circumstances i am solidarising with every hair loss sufferer but in your cae i hae to reevaluate this attitude big time.
    Anywa i think you need to search help because you cant write anything without insulting a person or without swear words.

Seek help my 22 year old boy

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Under normal circumstances i am solidarising with every hair loss sufferer but in your cae i hae to reevaluate this attitude big time.
    Anywa i think you need to search help because you cant write anything without insulting a person or without swear words.

Seek help my 22 year old boy
    Still a psycho, I see. Let's go seek some help together shall we

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Still a psycho, I see. Let's go seek some help together shall we
    Poor little guy. Poor little bitter guy...