+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Aderans expands clinical trials.

Aderans Research recently expanded its hair loss clinical trial to four new cities across the United States. With nearly 350 subjects to date, Aderans is undertaking one of the largest clinical studies ever designed to research cell-based solutions to pattern hair loss.

“We continue to make good progress in our research and have a very positive outlook for the trial,” said Chief Executive Officer Ken Washenik, M.D., Ph.D. Plans are in order to finish Phase 2 next year and we’ll be one step closer to helping those who suffer from male and female pattern hair loss.”

Launched in November 2008, Phase 2 is being conducted in 21 locations across the country. The newest sites to participate in the trial are Santa Rosa, Calif.; Greer, S.C.; Akron, Ohio; and Denver, Colo. Aderans continues to recruit subjects; visit http://www.aderansresearch.com/ari_clinicupdates.html for details about active locations.

“Our cell engineering process is unlike any other,” said Vern Liebmann, Chief Operating Officer. “We’re focused on finding the most promising cell product treatment from the Ji Gami™ family of cell products. We are confident this holds the key to hair restoration.”

A pioneer in its field, Aderans is committed to developing cutting-edge solutions for those who struggle with hair loss. For more information about Aderans Research, visit http://www.aderansresearch.com.

---------------------------------------

Good enough.

Default 2012?

I read pretty much the same stuff and was pleased to hear that phase II was on track to finish next year. However I was reading a thread elsewhere and they had listed all the Aderans clinical trials, it shows that there was a trial that was started this July that doesn't conclude until Feb 2013. This is where I get confused and don't know if Aderans is just out right lying in there public statements or what. Because if that clinical trail which is part of the phase II trials doesn't conclude until Feb 2013 then how can they possibly be on track to wrap phase II up nexrt year!?

Perhaps there's someone on here that knows more about it? This is the kind of situation where I wish these companies would give us more feedback, just to be totally clear on things.

However I was reading a thread elsewhere

Where.

no he is right.

there was a thread somewhere that had a link to the official clinicaltrials website or FDA trials website or something like that, and it listed all the aderans trials and one of them didn't end until february 2013.....they were testing various formulations.

only thing i can think of is perhaps they have enough data or information to not need that last trial. otherwise, what can you say,they are probably making it up in public statements.

I believe you guys are misreading something. By 'wrapping up' the phase II trials it means to get the first hand results 6 months after the adminstering their compound. But that doesn't mean they will stop there.
    I mean Histogen finished their phase I trials and showed their results but they still conducted post-op checkups after 1 year, and so on.

To clarify:
    Adreans started the last part fo their phase II trial in July. 6 months later they will have first results, but due to efficacy and safety they still have one year follow up, second year follow up, etc.

The same thing is with Replicel they will finish their phase I trials in February/March next year but they will still have follow up post_op checkups well into 2013. Thats how things are done. Because due to safety concerns your drug can start inducing potentially cancer viable compounds after a year or two, maybe even three of administering the compound.

This is good news, but what it actually means is that Aderns is the least susceptible to financial problems. Although Replicels treatment seems more effective.

But I believe that Aderns will be the first to come out with their treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by dkayla77 View Post
    there was a thread somewhere
    I repeat : where.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I repeat : where.
    http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=aderans

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    This is good news, but what it actually means is that Aderns is the least susceptible to financial problems. Although Replicels treatment seems more effective.

But I believe that Aderns will be the first to come out with their treatment.
    What makes you "believe" that Replicel is more effective? Replicel have only just started testing on human beings so how the hell would any human being on this planet except maybe people in their inner circles know about this information.

All we can say about Replicel is that it definitely grows hair on mice - really really well by the looks of it.

Aderans on the other hand. Have over 350 balding people (not mice) growing hair back on their heads. We just don't know how well yet. I wish we did because I want to go out there and buy some!!!!

All Aderans has to do for me is do a better job then Propecia. Then I reckon I could get a HT from anybody in the world to add density. If Gho works then Gho + Aderans could be the magic bullet we're all waiting for...

Inactive

Assumptions assumptions lets wait for 201 and then attack the companies

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Assumptions assumptions lets wait for 201 and then attack the companies
    Exactly. We dont know anything just yet.

Also lets nobody attack anybody - we're all on the same side