+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    No, just pessimist.

Aderans is just prolonging their trials, probably treatment isn't that efficient, no word from Histogen, have they began their trials, it's over 2.5 years since they did that trial with 24 subjects, don't know what to except from Replicel, apparently Follica ended phase 2 but they are really quiet.
    I like to think I would get my hair back by the time I'm 30 news aren't really encouraging.
    Well not with that attitude, Mrs. negative Nancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    No, just pessimist.

Aderans is just prolonging their trials, probably treatment isn't that efficient, no word from Histogen, have they began their trials, it's over 2.5 years since they did that trial with 24 subjects, don't know what to except from Replicel, apparently Follica ended phase 2 but they are really quiet.
    I like to think I would get my hair back by the time I'm 30 news aren't really encouraging.
    If the treatment hasn't shown to be efficient than its likely they would have not got that 150 million investment they received recently.

This type of pessimistic thinking is as unrealistic as the overly optimistic thinking that some have shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    So, do we have some results allready from Aderans??
    Yes.

Theres a couple of videos posted on youtube (if they're still there) of Washenick's presentation talk to investors with pictures of some of their results.

I think there is a link to one of the vids somewhere in this section of the forum.

You mean this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oQYjppOPJM ?? I understud well it is 14 hair per cm^2... that is nothing... Suck
    Are you ****ing retarded!?!?

That is so much better than 0 hair per cm^2 which is what most bald people have to deal with. If I got another 14 hair per cm^2 I'd be stoked because then I could thicken up with a transplant if I thought it necessary.

Also remember that with Aderans there aren't the risky sides from taking finasteride. I'm sure anyone would be happy with those 14 hairs per cm^2 without risking their libido.

Dude relax...

I still thinkt that is nothing. Why? Because "helthy" head have more or less 200 hair per cm^2. This 14 is like dense packing with 7 grafs.
    Sorry. I reread your comment and I over reacted. I just don't like guys dissing one of our few hopes.

I still think 14 is better then 0 which is what a lot of people are stuck with. At the end of the day if you're destined to have 0 on top then you should be happy with whatever technology can afford us

Inactive

You are an idiot this whole

THEY DONT GROW IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Is BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT brought up by shills. Cells other then some users here, know where they have to go to.

Did you saw wrong growing hair on those mice? Hmmm nope they ROFL OMG LOL 1337 grew in the correct direction.

Wanna know why this is? Its because your whole ****ing body has areas where cell types or cell patterns ACT like a 3D matrix. You know, 3D like in multi dimensions.

Yes Hairs will grow into your brain, thats was the most embarrassing and stupid statement EVER, and i red a lot of SpanishDudes comments. IF a hair would grow into your brain, this damn hair had to be made of diamond or something to pierce your SKULL BONE.

God dammit, i try to stay away from forums but some comments are just plain stupid and i ask myself, what those people think when they post such stuff

I agree, staying away from forums would be an excellent idea. You should do it .

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I agree, staying away from forums would be an excellent idea. You should do it .
    Absolutly, bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Absolutly, bad attitude.
    Its 10 years away Mojo. What are you still doing here?