+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

[QUOTE=Sogeking;44755]I believe you guys are misreading something. By 'wrapping up' the phase II trials it means to get the first hand results 6 months after the adminstering their compound. But that doesn't mean they will stop there. I mean Histogen finished their phase I trials and showed their results but they still conducted post-op checkups after 1 year, and so on.

To clarify:
    Adreans started the last part fo their phase II trial in July. 6 months later they will have first results, but due to efficacy and safety they still have one year follow up, second year follow up, etc.

I'm not gonna argue and I do understand totally what you're saying and maybe that is the case but my arguement is that they don't make that clear in their statement.

What they say is that they are on track to FINISH phase II next year, not gather information from the first 6 months before carrying on for another 2 years of follow ups. The presumption is that all parts of the trial will be finished and all information gathered so they can then move onto phase III. Replicel do not imply anywhere that their first phase will be FINISHED in Q1 2012, they simply say they will have the first info from it.

Once again, I'm not trying to get into an arguement, just simply saying that their statement seems misleading and I feel there's no need for it at the end of the day. All it's gonna mean is that next year people on the forums are gonna be going "Have Aderans finished their phase II yet, cos they said in their statement last year....." When in actual fact there may never have been any hope of them FINISHING phase II in 2012.

@UK Boy
    Hey you might be right. Who knows how they've setup their trials.
    All I'm saying it might be a difference of actual workings and proceedings of trials or semantics as I've proposed. We'll see in 2012, and than we can smite 'em .

@Kiwi
    Honestly I don't care if it is Aderans, REplicel, Histogen or Redneck Bills HairCompany that offers us the most effective treatment. I just want one to come.
    If both Aderans and Replicel offer theirs than more options for us which is a good thing!

What I am happy about is that atleast we have some promising stuff to watch for and hope for.
    The situation is not so bright for acne remedies where there is no new treatments at all (just bunch of Trx2 types of differently packaged vitamins)
    or for Alzhiemrs, cancer where there is constantly some new breakthrough in research coming out but no viable treatments to follow.

Inactive

I agree, i also dont give a **** who comes first or second as long as they come to market, thats it.

And i agree we baldies should consider ourselves lucky, we have viable options pretty soon, while as stated above people with acne Alzheimer desease, cancer, HIV dont have that good options.

And i can tell you, my skin is luckily pretty clean etc and i dont wanna have acne and a full head of hair, i rather have thinning hair and hm on the horizon and a solution to thinning hair rather then bad skin and good hair

I live in Denver and I am strongly considering enrolling in trials. Should I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by vamaqua View Post
    I live in Denver and I am strongly considering enrolling in trials. Should I do it?
    have you called to see what they are saying or asking?

Do you guys think that it will be possible to use Aderans and HSC and replicel in a combo?

I'm interested in the first product that comes to market gets my money. i have 6k saved up should be enough for nw1.5/2

I have no hope that future treatments will be the cure, Histogen will most likely work for people that have just started losing hair, Aderans is never gonna hit the market and who knows what will Replicel bring but sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Maybe Follica surprises as all.

I'm 26 now and how the things are going cure will probably come when I'm 50 and I won't needed then because nothing can turn back time.

Inactive

Nah he doesnt, its just your average shittalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Core why you say that?? It is just pesimist or you know something that we don't know?
    No, just pessimist.

Aderans is just prolonging their trials, probably treatment isn't that efficient, no word from Histogen, have they began their trials, it's over 2.5 years since they did that trial with 24 subjects, don't know what to except from Replicel, apparently Follica ended phase 2 but they are really quiet.
    I like to think I would get my hair back by the time I'm 30 news aren't really encouraging.