+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Wow written over a year ago! Time flies..... and for those are interested she was a nice girl but it all went belly up! - Not because of my hair though!! (Well if it was she never ever let on!!)

Anyhoo, just a quick update - My hair has stabilised since last year and is probably the same density and same hairline, so fin is working I'm guessing! - Just wondering when to move to Dut - been on fin for 20 months, do the effects start wearing off after 2 years?

I'm also using Mane Thickening Spray as a concealer, its not bad actually - although a bit powdery - I use a couple of sprays on my hair, brush it in and spray some hair spray on and it makes my hair look so much thicker!! I style it once the hair spray sets and literally none of the powdery spray comes off in my hands even though my hands are sticky with styling putty / wax.

Its good stuff for me and one can lasts me about 2/3 months. It only really comes out when i shampoo it, but girls have run their hands through my hair and it doesn't come off!

Looking back on old pictures of me, I think I've been losing my hair since 17 just realised until like 2 years ago when I guess the bulk of my density went. However since starting fin and nizoral I've barely moved in terms of hairline and density. I just kick myself that I didn't notice it sooner, but nothing I can do now really, just keep up with fin and niz and hope a better treatment is out within the next few years
    You make it seem like your hair is pretty thin! How thin is it that it bothers you enough to use concealer?

You can't see scalp through my hair, until it's wet, then you definitely can see a little. Is yours like that?

And finally howd that blind date go? Lol.

What happened to Maradona?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic12 View Post
    You make it seem like your hair is pretty thin! How thin is it that it bothers you enough to use concealer?

You can't see scalp through my hair, until it's wet, then you definitely can see a little. Is yours like that?

And finally howd that blind date go? Lol.
    It's not massively thin... Although my hair is straight, no curly so if its dry and there is a bright light shining above then you can see my scalp, though my hair is quite short..... usually about a 4/5 on top.

Date went really well thanks and we continued seeing each other for a few months afterwards then she met someone else, but I don't blame that on my hair!

UK_ - I think Maradona got convinced he had DUPA and got a bit down.... I guess he just stopped visiting the forums because it was too consuming. I haven't been on in nearly a year. Just popped on today to see if there was any news regarding histogen and decided to post about how its going for me

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    It's not massively thin... Although my hair is straight, no curly so if its dry and there is a bright light shining above then you can see my scalp, though my hair is quite short..... usually about a 4/5 on top.

Date went really well thanks and we continued seeing each other for a few months afterwards then she met someone else, but I don't blame that on my hair!

UK_ - I think Maradona got convinced he had DUPA and got a bit down.... I guess he just stopped visiting the forums because it was too consuming. I haven't been on in nearly a year. Just popped on today to see if there was any news regarding histogen and decided to post about how its going for me
    Sounds good man.

Keep us posted on your progress!