+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

why this interview with Spencer was not published in the forum? It was in June!

Maybe editing and stuff.

Maybe Spencer isnt happy with it? Spencers homepage on thebaldtruth is a bit crap - maybe we all missed it?!?

Inactive

Assumptions by Kiwi again. This interview was published in this forum here

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    I think a Chinese man from the Netherlands figured out how to fight hair loss
    Richard, I'd like to make it clear to you that I'm not trying to start any type of fight with you because I'm not that type of person and because you seem to have sorted yourself out. You seem to be back to the way you were nearer the start of the year instead of the weird way you were being a couple of months ago.

BUT....

I've asked you the same question more that once in the last couple of months as have other users and your always seem to ignore it. You seem to be 100% certain of Gho and his procedure, I'm happy for you in that regard as I myself am still uncertain.

It's due to your confidence in Gho, as exemplified by your above comment, that I can't understand why you still haven't even booked a consultation with Gho for yourself! You seem to be happy to listen to everything that other people have to say but if it was me I'd be speaking to him in person. I know you live in the States but I'm also sure you're one of those who says he'd travel anywhere to get a cure to his hair loss so I really don't understand why this hasn't happened. It been at least a couple of months since you first became sure of Gho's technique so you've had time to do so.

You tell people that say they are still unsure about Gho that they'll end up being bald for the rest of their lives but isn't it worse that you're so certain about Gho and yet you're still gonna be bald cos you're not doing anything about it!

It just makes me wonder if you really are as certain as you make out. If something came out that I was sure was 100% gonna give me back my hair the way I want it I'd be on the waiting list straight away, not on hair loss forums raving about it but not doing it.

So please actually give us all a straight answer to this once and for all!

Thanks.

Also don't mean to 'split hairs' but I think the above quote is also very incorrect even if Gho can do what he says he can do. Gho cannot FIGHT hair loss, he can replace hair lost to hair loss, and keep doing it. To really fight hair loss you have to be able to stop it and Gho cannot do that. Until you can permanently stop further hair loss you're always gonna be fighting a loosing battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Maybe editing and stuff.

Maybe Spencer isnt happy with it? Spencers homepage on thebaldtruth is a bit crap - maybe we all missed it?!?
    Here's the link:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5354

Inactive

I gave tis answer almost every week, and now i think people are trolling me just for fun to kep myself repeating.

I said i am currently saving more money to have multiple sessions after nine months because i dont wanna have one session, then try to figure out how i can save up some money etc. I wanna have the money for consecutive sesions first.

I said this over a million times already and i started to think that people dont read anymore

I am not saying to people who are unsure about Gho i say this to the stupid people who come up with the same lame stories about Gho since years, like SpanishDude, the guy who tried to bury the donor regeneration fotos at hairsite by starting multiple threads etc

Also i am not that often at hair loss boards anymoe except btt because its fruitless to waste time with a solution coming soon in a cell based way and to have Gho at hand.

Also i said that i wanted to use Gho for creating a dense hairline and cell based products for the rest for example

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Also i said that i wanted to use Gho for creating a dense hairline and cell based products for the rest for example
    Nobody said cell based solutions aren't able to create a hairline. CEO of Relpicel Dave Hall said this is something they will have to find out in Phase II. Plus he said the injection would be effective in a very very small area, so it may be possible. These are things nobody knows yet.
    Anyway I think Gho is legit and I probably would have already done a "Gho-Transplant" if there weren't potenial cell based solutions in "near" future. So I'll wait.

Why the heck was that not on the freaking home page as featured I'll never know :/

Interesting interview.

1) I'm so glad Spencer called Gho's technique a type of FUE. I've never liked the sensationalist terms that people have been coming up with for it. I called it FUE and got shot down so its good to know that somebody like Spencer is thinking along the same lines as I am.

2) The issue around good before and after images was raised by Spencer but not 100% fully answered - Gho said he was showing the best they have which was honest - but maybe Gho's best isnt good enough for some people. People are free to do whatever they like - another doctor... meds... whatever, its not for me to say.

Personally what I want to see "as a member of this community" are photos of a person that has gone back to Gho 3 or 4 times, that shows awesome donor, regeneration and an "awesome" head of hair.

Those photos do not seem to exist yet. When it does I'm in. Once I see a case study like that of Spex's I'm going to wait. Hopefully we start to see these pics and case studies in 2012.

3) I truly hope more people adopt his technique and that it is proven to be the best there is and that it becomes mainstream.

I have date for 15 May, but i am in the last minute list so if there is any free day before i will have the procedure soon...
    i will show all my pictures and hope it works...