+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default If Jason Statham is banging Victorias Secret models...

Dear follicularly challenged friends, think abt this - Jason Statham is NW6 movie star banging supermodel Rosie Huntington. He doesnt hide behind wigs, concealers or HTs.
    One can accept hairloss and still do anything! Anything at all! Happy Holidays!!

Statham has a lot of female fans, I'm sure.

I've also met lots of regular people who are balding shave their heads and look great. I really wouldn't though.

I have:
    -Very big ears which can be mitigated with hair
    -A round face
    -A weak jawline/ barely a jawline at all
    -A big forehead
    -A skinny neck
    -A very large lumpy, bulbous skull

And I'm also pale and skinny as hell.

Having said that, I met an acquaintance around my age who I felt sorry for as he was badly thinning. I thought it was unflattering and made him look much older. However, this guy did better with the ladies than his NW1-2 friends. Someone commented on how sexy his last three girlfriends had been and just how jealous they were. The guy had very sparse see through blond hair and a big forehead like mine.

I'm not a confident guy, although I am more confident now than as a thick NW1 at 18.

I am a NW2 with slight vertex thinning. No-one has noticed my loss. Just started fin.

My aim is to keep it that way into my thirties and beyond if it's even possible.

I do want to look my best, but I'm also aiming to boost my confidence too.

He's rich.

Any bald/balding rich movie star will get the ****'s, i bet Jean Luc Picard has shagged more women than we can dream of. Or if not, it's been his choice - money count's - got the buck's - you'll get the ****'s.

Jason S is not slick bald NW6, he still got some hair and it suits him also
    He is a famous celebrity with lot of $$$

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Jason S is not slick bald NW6, he still got some hair and it suits him also
    He is a famous celebrity with lot of $$$
    Before i started worrying about hairloss, I don't think I looked at hairloss the way I do now. If someone was receeding, balding or whatever, I didn't notice it much. In Jason's case, I just would think that, that is the way his hair is.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Before i started worrying about hairloss, I don't think I looked at hairloss the way I do now. If someone was receeding, balding or whatever, I didn't notice it much. In Jason's case, I just would think that, that is the way his hair is.

very well said, when i look at jason i dont look at him as a bald guy, even though some would say he is NW6..

it could be due to his hair type/texture, he looks youthfull, i know hes got ripped body but even if I just saw his head he still looks youngish...he is just one of those lucky men that can look good with little hair,most men look miserable with tht amount of hair....

he would look stupid with full head of hair,

http://www.929.com.au/funandgames/ga...electedImage=4

I think what he means is that confidence will overshadow any hair loss issues you have. insecurity is the biggest turn off to any "mentally stable" woman.

not sure if its only confidence in jasons case, dont think it is...look at danny devitto, no amount of confidence can make him attractive...then again Jason isnt as bald as danny, big difference in their level of baldness ...jason have naturally thin sides and back and has hair on top so he looks like its his type of hair...the other dude is full blown slick nw6, with thick sides and back which makes his baldness stand out...

JS looks like he has about 5000 grafts on the top of his head.....im looking at his pix and geez i dont even know if he is bald......why ppl say he is nw6..there is hairline and top is covered

your comparing a 5 feet tall, fat, balding midget look to a buff chiseled near 6 footer? That's hardly a comparison, regardless of their balding status or how much confidence they both show. And I am willing to bet Danny Devito hardly shows confidence, just by looking at the gigs he gets in movie characters. He's the "funny" or "serial-killer" type of guy. Compare that to JS getting a movie role where he literally has sex with hot girls in the streets.

Fact of the matter is, we should be thankful the "bald" look is in through famous movie stars such as Bruce Willis, JS, Michael Jordan, Moby, Vin Diesel, and hosts of others.

Instead of letting the hair issue get to JS, he just benched another 300 god damn lbs and made himself a movie star.