Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

Did anyone try Spectral f7?

did anyone try it?

• clandestine
    • Aug 2011

"It is so new and unique that it is revolutionary."
    "F7 Astressin-B Topical Solution is technology that is years ahead of its time."

Sounds like they're trying really hard to attribute credibility to a product that has nothing yet to show for it in terms of results.
    Regardless, I'm curious.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
      "It is so new and unique that it is revolutionary."
      "F7 Astressin-B Topical Solution is technology that is years ahead of its time."

Sounds like they're trying really hard to attribute credibility to a product that has nothing yet to show for it in terms of results.
      Regardless, I'm curious.
      im 99.9% sure its nothing

if its that good, why introduce it at 40 bucks a bottle?

Comment

• eqvist
        • Aug 2011

I think people is so deadly tired of this type of things that in 99 cases don´t do shit!

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
          • Feb 2011

Actually, there is a hair restoration center (not a chain, privately-owned) that I just received a letter from today; the letter stated that this center will now be selling this Spectral product. This is the same center that my friend gets his hair system at, and the same center where I wasted over $1,000 on laser therapy. I dunno, as long as it's none of this 'all-natural' bullshit, then I may give it a try.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

i've read that its impossible for astressin-b to avsord through the skin and Im also surprised this is out without trials

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

Could use some clarification; difference between Spectral F7 and Spectral DNC treatments?

Comment

• The Alchemist
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
                Could use some clarification; difference between Spectral F7 and Spectral DNC treatments?

There is no difference, they're both bullsh*t.

Comment

• NBGUY
                  • Jan 2012

Just thought I would save everybody some money. I used the DNC Spectral F7 for two months-absolutely, positively no effect. Maybe you have to use it for a year, but I saw no improvement....save your money.....

Comment

• krewel
                    • Aug 2011

If it worked, they'd sell it IN Europe. In the US you can sell any non-proven crap without going through trials.

Comment

• Mark7
                      • Sep 2019

It's 2020 now. Spectral F7 is sold in Europe also through Amazon.
                      I'd be interesting to know if this is a valid product for hair growth.

As it doesn't have any anti-DHT like Finasteride or Ion-channel opener like Minoxidil, I think it would be only good IN ADDITION to any other treatments for alopecia.

The way Spectral products work is by having all the substances absorbed by the skin not by using glycol, but nanosomes, which are like liposomes, nano "capsules" able to penetrate the epidermis and reach the dermis, where the follicles are located.

In this thread, I've only read about users who have never tried this and are already judging this product, which is not a serious thing to do.
                      First try for a new months, then write your feedback. Ten days are not enough to restore hair follicles growth activity.
                      I'd like to hear feedback from those who've used it for some months/years.
                      On Amazon, you can find some reviews too.

Comment

Working...