X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr President
    • Nov 2011

KGB Special offer

Hello comrades,

What do you think about the above offer - is it any good?
    Have just joined, so will read previous threads about the success of FUE transplant. Although i would welcome any feedback.

Many thanks
    Mr President
  • Nepxh04
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Mr President
    http://www.kgbdeals.co.uk/national/d...don---national

Hello comrades,

What do you think about the above offer - is it any good?
    Have just joined, so will read previous threads about the success of FUE transplant. Although i would welcome any feedback.

Many thanks
    Mr President
    I bought the offer and am booked in for march

Comment

• Jan 2012

loool

who would be that stupid to go for a cheapest transplant??

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
        Inactive
        • Jan 2012

Better no transplant than cheap transplant.
        Besides, how can anyone think in advance, what kind of result density wise can one expect from only 1000 grafts..

Comment

• Nepxh04
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 2020
          loool

who would be that stupid to go for a cheapest transplant??
          A business consultant with a masters degree...well in my case anyway

I am having 2000 grafts not 1000 and the density depends on the surface needing treating, so sweeping statements also dont help.

Not sure these forums are that productive which is a real shame.

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
            Inactive
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Nepxh04

I am having 2000 grafts not 1000 and the density depends on the surface needing treating, so sweeping statements also dont help.
            Yes, but then You have to pay additionally for 1000 more grafts at regular price.

I am not trying to sweep or disrespect anything. My thoughts only - for once in a lifetime procudure the choice of surgeon is crucial, and sadly as with everything else in life, higher cost usually means higher quality of work.

Personally I would most likely need more than 2,000 grafts and as I cannot afford high-end cost and surgeon, I have decided not to go with a cheap HT at all and easily end up with results I wouldn't be happy with or ones I would have to correct again in the future.

Comment

• Nepxh04
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
              Yes, but then You have to pay additionally for 1000 more grafts at regular price.

I am not trying to sweep or disrespect anything. My thoughts only - for once in a lifetime procudure the choice of surgeon is crucial, and sadly as with everything else in life, higher cost usually means higher quality of work.

Personally I would most likely need more than 2,000 grafts and as I cannot afford high-end cost and surgeon, I have decided not to go with a cheap HT at all and easily end up with results I wouldn't be happy with or ones I would have to correct again in the future.
              I negotiated 1000 more grafts for the same price...so let's see how it goes.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                • Sep 2010

I've not heard good things about the number of UK hair transplant surgeons who are both skilled and ethical. Of course, in any country this industry is littered with lousy doctors, but for some reason the UK and Ireland regularly come up in complaints that I've read.
                That said, there are no doubt talented and ethical surgeons in those places too. I would just be weary about choosing a transplant clinic based on price (this goes for people anywhere in the world).
                Nepxh, if you do go through with it, best of luck. Keep us updated!

Comment

• Mr President
                  • Nov 2011

In the end i decided nto to pursue this special ofer.

Although the free consultation i had witht he consultant on Harvey Street was exceptional. The consultant recommended a hair system as probabily the best option for me, due to the poor quality of hair I have left on my head.

I have accepted my baldness as a result, and will consider a hair piece if required in the future.

Good luck with what you choose to do.

Mr P

Comment

Working...