+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    Great post! It certainly points to the realities of hair transplant surgery in that there can be so many ups and downs throughout the process. I am sure this will help more people than you know.

Your hair looks really great by the way. I like the way you have it styled.
    Thanks very much Plum! The style works in 2 ways.... it gives it a look I like and also... it covers the centre area further back that I am looking to have filled in the near future. It is not noticable with the style I have now.. but I would love to have it thickend to complete the whole area (front and back).

The front is 100% all HT, I have had 2 sessions by Dr Feller and a total of approx 5000 f.u.s

The previous pics in my 1st post were taken around the beginning of this year. This is an update taken yesterday....

The 1st few pics are styled...

....the last pic taken...is washed unstyled... you can see more clearly the thinner mid/crown area that I would like to have filled to complete the picture.. but you can see how full the front 3rd now looks...this was once a bald area!

Again... thanks to everyones replies above!

Looking great mate - well done!

Here's a quick update guys.. I took a few pics yesterday which is around 4.5 months post op.

To compare before my repair with Dr Feller and now...

Here is before.... (not good)

....and me today (or yesterday)...

Here is a quick video of my hair after being washed and dried with no products.. my hairline has only just started to take off... by 6 months it should be looking even better..

I am really grateful to be able to wake up in the morning and not feel like crying when I look in the mirror anymore! Thanks to Dr Feller and Spex and all you guys for your support as it really helps...thank u.

All the best everyone

It must be an amazing feeling to have come so far. This is an excellent example of how hair transplants can help people. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    It must be an amazing feeling to have come so far. This is an excellent example of how hair transplants can help people. Congratulations!
    Thanks Winston, yes.. I lost the whole of my 20's (as I was in a bad way) so now I can start to do some of the things I missed out on.. thanks for your message.. really appreciate it. Take care

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NotBadhairUK View Post
    Thanks Winston, yes.. I lost the whole of my 20's (as I was in a bad way) so now I can start to do some of the things I missed out on.. thanks for your message.. really appreciate it. Take care
    You’re welcome. Enjoy your new life!

Smile

Quick update, enjoying the good weather lately....feels great to be out in it....I'm at around the 7 month mark now... here are some pics in the sun, I tried to get them as clear as possible... enjoy the good weather everyone whilst its here

Everything's going really well, and looking back at how I was (a sad guy hiding in his room) this is a massive thing for me to be able to be in this position to style my hair in a way I like.. and just feel great about having hair! which is amazing feeling.

I wish everyone well...and wish u the best possible results to everyone as I know how important it is to how well it makes you feel when ur happy with ur appearance.

I forgot how I never took my cap off as its been so long now since I wore one thanks again to Dr Feller and Spex and all the awesome guys and girls that have helped me feel so much better about myself.

This is the most amazing result I have seen in my life!

AMAZING.

Congratulations dude... your hair went from being worse than mine...to being 100x better than mine!

Thats awesome. amazing.

It does look amazing! It looks so good that I actually hate you (just a little bit )

All the best.

This is brilliant mate, I'm sure your posts will give hope to a lot of guys out there. Glad its been so successful for you, I can only imagine that feeling of being totally happy with my hair, all the best with it!