+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy!

Default Howdy!

I'm a 25 year old Texan with a Norwood 3, pretty significant thinning in the front two inches of the scalp.

I'm also an Army Reservist so there are occasions where my hair is short, this makes me aware of the possible scar FUT might reveal, but the expense and donor limitations of FUE are a real turn off.

How short have any of you with FUT cut your hair, do you think you could get away with a number three buzz cut if you had to?

I'm looking at a couple of surgeons, both coincidentally on this site, one in Texas and the other in Canada.

Skeptic1st

Quote Originally Posted by Speegs View Post
    I'm a 25 year old Texan with a Norwood 3, pretty significant thinning in the front two inches of the scalp.

I'm also an Army Reservist so there are occasions where my hair is short, this makes me aware of the possible scar FUT might reveal, but the expense and donor limitations of FUE are a real turn off.

How short have any of you with FUT cut your hair, do you think you could get away with a number three buzz cut if you had to?

I'm looking at a couple of surgeons, both coincidentally on this site, one in Texas and the other in Canada.
    Hi speegs
    I cant relate to FUE, sorry... but I can say that I had a number 3 buzz right on the donor site after my strip method HT. The scar was not noticeable at all.
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic1st View Post
    Hi speegs
    I cant relate to FUE, sorry... but I can say that I had a number 3 buzz right on the donor site after my strip method HT. The scar was not noticeable at all.
    Dale
    Excellent, encouraging to know.