Would a Hair Transplant Be a Permanent Hair Loss Solution For My 26 Year Old Son?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Would a Hair Transplant Be a Permanent Hair Loss Solution For My 26 Year Old Son?

My 26 year old son has been losing his hair since about the age of 18. Hair loss runs on my side of the family so I feel somewhat responsible for what he is going through. It breaks my heart to see him so unhappy and I would like to help him if I can. [...]

More...
  • Speegs
    • Mar 2009

Hello, it depends on his hair loss progression but potentially he could frame his face with a transplant and learn to live with the back or simply keep up with his hair loss over time by having procedures once a decade or so to keep pace with his thinning.

Best of luck, stay on finasteride.

Comment

• HelpROGER
      • Dec 2008

I have a concerned Mom too. I was scheduled to have surgery with MHR, but my mother had a bad feeling about it and started to research hair transplants on the internet. When she found The American Hair Loss Association and this site she told me that I should check them out and here I am. Thankfully I canceled my surgery and have learned more from this site and the others associated with it then I even imagined I could have in such a short time.

Your son is lucky to have a Mom lie you and I’m very lucky to have my mom, but I think he should take a step back and start with Propecia and see how he does before going for a hair transplant.

Comment

Working...