+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dr. Limmer-going in for second surg!

Hey everyone. I haven't seen too much on this site about Dr. Limmer. I have to say, being a htp veteran myself of one surgery of 1000 grafts I'm pretty excited going into my second surgery with Dr. Limmer. Dr. Limmer and his staff in San Antonio Texas have been great. They took the time to answer all my questions and really seemed to care. I went back and forth with them sending pictures and going over what I'm trying to achieve for my next surgery.

I'm going to fill in my hair line and slightly lower a small portion of my temple area with some light coverage.

My first surgery went so well and I have high hopes the next one will too.

I urge anyone in the Texas area to check out Dr. Limmers site. The before and after pictures are very good and the prices are more than fair, which are listed right on the website.

Do a yahoo search for Limmer hair and lots will pop up.

I'll be sure to post pics before and after the surgery. I'm scheduled to go in May 15th, wish me luck!

Arrow

Best of luck with your upcoming procedure. I look forward to following your progress.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Hope it all goes well for you,be great if you could document your procedure via a blog on here.

Cheers bm.

Quote Originally Posted by caresabouthairs View Post
    Hey everyone. I haven't seen too much on this site about Dr. Limmer. I have to say, being a htp veteran myself of one surgery of 1000 grafts I'm pretty excited going into my second surgery with Dr. Limmer. Dr. Limmer and his staff in San Antonio Texas have been great. They took the time to answer all my questions and really seemed to care. I went back and forth with them sending pictures and going over what I'm trying to achieve for my next surgery.

I'm going to fill in my hair line and slightly lower a small portion of my temple area with some light coverage.

My first surgery went so well and I have high hopes the next one will too.

I urge anyone in the Texas area to check out Dr. Limmers site. The before and after pictures are very good and the prices are more than fair, which are listed right on the website.

Do a yahoo search for Limmer hair and lots will pop up.

I'll be sure to post pics before and after the surgery. I'm scheduled to go in May 15th, wish me luck!
    You must be excited your procedure is only just about a couple months away. It's great to hear about your experience with Dr. Limmer. I think it's so fantastic that so many people are sharing their experiences with different doctors. Nothing better than a first hand account. Definitely post some photos and document your journey (if you feel comfortable with that).

Best of luck to you.

I just moved my surgery up to april 13th. I'll be sure to take lots of pics and post them on here. As well as let you know how my experience went.

Can't wait to see your results. Good Luck

Another great thing about Dr. Limmer is that they require lab work before you have your procedure done. This might worry you a bit at first, but in the end, it's really for your own benefit. They set you up with Labcorp for the blood tests, which only costs you $100. Well worth it. It can save you thousands of dollars in the long run.

I've read horror stories of doctors doing the hairtransplant, and the hairtransplant not working because of a different medical problem the person had that they didn't know about.

So if you do suffer from some hidden disease or condition, you'll know before you spend thousands on the transplant.

Well everyone...the weekend is finally here. In three days, Monday the 13th I will be going to San Antonio to have my surgery with doctor Brad Limmer. I have spoken to Dr. Limmer many times, and I am so excited about this next surgery!

I will be taking pictures of my before and after surgery experience and be sure to post them as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts and comments. Good luck to everyone on here trying to do as I am....get back some of that hair.

Thumbs up

Hey caresabouthairs,

You’ll be in great hands with Dr. Limmer and his staff. Again, I look forward to following your progress on the forum. Say hi Dr. Brad for me.

Best of luck!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Hello hello! I'm back from the surgery. I am still pretty croggy being the first day after surgery but I can tell you it was a great experience. Dr. Limmer and his staff were wonderful to the tenth degree. My new hairline looks amazing and they were able to do exactly what I had in mind for my goals. My digital camera is not working right now and really my head is not much to look at ...but I'll be sure to try and get some pics on here soon.

Talk to you later..after I recover.