• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichardDawkins
    Inactive
    • Jan 2011

Who has contact to scissorboy for the shaved head thing

Infos here

We ask our readers if they got in touch with scissorboy to send him an email, because he wanted to get his head inspected in October. So if anyone here has contact dates for us, please feel free to…

Hope some people come up with something
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

I, too, would like a follow up on scissorboy's procedure with Gho. Looked promising at the time.

Comment

• Kiwi
      • Mar 2011

Promising except he didnt suffer hair loss!?!?

Comment

• Kiwi
        • Mar 2011

May as well have been a lab mouse.

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Actually, he had a fairly high receded hairline.

Comment

• Kiwi
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
            Actually, he had a fairly high receded hairline.
            Awww poor guy had a high hairline. Im not in the cutting edge thread to see people with hair lines getting repaired - let alone bragging about it.

Now what about somebody with real hair loss

Comment

• RichardDawkins
              Inactive
              • Jan 2011

its not about your bickering. stay on the thread or just ignore it

Comment

• Kiwi
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                its not about your bickering. stay on the thread or just ignore it
                Holy crap. Dawkins is telling me to pull my head in. Ok I'll quit it but I do want to see more proof. Also I'd like to talk to you about something... how can I contact you personally.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                  Inactive
                  • Jan 2011

For hair related matters via the blog as said numerous times before

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

I dont think he will shave his head

and kiwi... for the millionth time, we don't need to see an nw8 go to an nw1 to know Gho can regenerate hair, or to know if his scarring is significantly better than traditional FUE. com on, we all know you are gung ho for histogen but lets keep things logical-- in every thread.

Comment

• Kiwi
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                      I dont think he will shave his head and kiwi... for the millionth time, we don't need to see an nw8 go to an nw1 to know Gho can regenerate hair, or to know if his scarring is significantly better than traditional FUE. com on, we all know you are gung ho for histogen but lets keep things logical-- in every thread.
                      Actually I have no idea if Histogen works or is capable of working. The only company that seems to have decent numbers behind them is Aderans with their 300 + subjects. I can't help but think if it really wasn't working at 200 subjects then they would have called it quits.

Anyway I personally need to see more images before I spend my money at Gho's. That is the most logical thing on the planet to me right now.

I've had two transplants; one 700 grafts transplant from Knudson and another 3000 from a reputable doc in the USA. Neither have produced the results I thought they would. Now I have scars and I am in this situation where I have hair on my head that is still thinning and I dont know what is grafted hair and what is not, I have no idea how progressive my Hairloss is or what I'm going to look like in another 6 or 12 months.

Before I spend another small fortune on my hair with Gho I want to see before and after shots that illustrate people with the same hair loss that I have getting the same treatment that I would need to get.

Scisssor boy and his 500 grafts don'y cut it for me.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Kiwi
                        Actually I have no idea if Histogen works or is capable of working. The only company that seems to have decent numbers behind them is Aderans with their 300 + subjects. I can't help but think if it really wasn't working at 200 subjects then they would have called it quits.

Anyway I personally need to see more images before I spend my money at Gho's. That is the most logical thing on the planet to me right now.

I've had two transplants; one 700 grafts transplant from Knudson and another 3000 from a reputable doc in the USA. Neither have produced the results I thought they would. Now I have scars and I am in this situation where I have hair on my head that is still thinning and I dont know what is grafted hair and what is not, I have no idea how progressive my Hairloss is or what I'm going to look like in another 6 or 12 months.
                        Before I spend another small fortune on my hair with Gho I want to see before and after shots that illustrate people with the same hair loss that I have getting the same treatment that I would need to get.
                        Scisssor boy and his 500 grafts don'y cut it for me.
                        what kind of results were expecting? Are you on Med's?

Comment

• Kiwi
                          • Mar 2011

Thats easy, just look at any hair transplant surgeons website where they show a guy with a NW 3 and add around 3000 grafts.

Also whether Im on meds is moot because Im talking about my dht resistant transplanted hair.

Comment

• Kiwi
                            • Mar 2011

Oh and thanks for caring about my well being. I appreciate it.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Kiwi
                              Oh and thanks for caring about my well being. I appreciate it.
                              Well from what I know, medication is very important. You said yourself that your hair is continuing to thin. Meds might help with that. Also, I've heard that you will get way better results if you are on meds even if it's your DHT resistant hair.

Im assuming your yield was weak? Or maybe something else?

Comment

Working...