+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I dont think he will shave his head and kiwi... for the millionth time, we don't need to see an nw8 go to an nw1 to know Gho can regenerate hair, or to know if his scarring is significantly better than traditional FUE. com on, we all know you are gung ho for histogen but lets keep things logical-- in every thread.
    Actually I have no idea if Histogen works or is capable of working. The only company that seems to have decent numbers behind them is Aderans with their 300 + subjects. I can't help but think if it really wasn't working at 200 subjects then they would have called it quits.

Anyway I personally need to see more images before I spend my money at Gho's. That is the most logical thing on the planet to me right now.

I've had two transplants; one 700 grafts transplant from Knudson and another 3000 from a reputable doc in the USA. Neither have produced the results I thought they would. Now I have scars and I am in this situation where I have hair on my head that is still thinning and I dont know what is grafted hair and what is not, I have no idea how progressive my Hairloss is or what I'm going to look like in another 6 or 12 months.

Before I spend another small fortune on my hair with Gho I want to see before and after shots that illustrate people with the same hair loss that I have getting the same treatment that I would need to get.

Scisssor boy and his 500 grafts don'y cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Actually I have no idea if Histogen works or is capable of working. The only company that seems to have decent numbers behind them is Aderans with their 300 + subjects. I can't help but think if it really wasn't working at 200 subjects then they would have called it quits.

Anyway I personally need to see more images before I spend my money at Gho's. That is the most logical thing on the planet to me right now.

I've had two transplants; one 700 grafts transplant from Knudson and another 3000 from a reputable doc in the USA. Neither have produced the results I thought they would. Now I have scars and I am in this situation where I have hair on my head that is still thinning and I dont know what is grafted hair and what is not, I have no idea how progressive my Hairloss is or what I'm going to look like in another 6 or 12 months.
    Before I spend another small fortune on my hair with Gho I want to see before and after shots that illustrate people with the same hair loss that I have getting the same treatment that I would need to get.
    Scisssor boy and his 500 grafts don'y cut it for me.
    what kind of results were expecting? Are you on Med's?

Thats easy, just look at any hair transplant surgeons website where they show a guy with a NW 3 and add around 3000 grafts.

Also whether Im on meds is moot because Im talking about my dht resistant transplanted hair.

Oh and thanks for caring about my well being. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Oh and thanks for caring about my well being. I appreciate it.
    Well from what I know, medication is very important. You said yourself that your hair is continuing to thin. Meds might help with that. Also, I've heard that you will get way better results if you are on meds even if it's your DHT resistant hair.

Im assuming your yield was weak? Or maybe something else?

Inactive

Why are we still discussing this " on other websites i saw a surgeon whose NW XYZ patient got XXXX Grafts yadda yadda"

This thread is not about bickering or yawning over a failed hair transplant, its about the demand to see scissor boys donor, thats it, nothing more and nothing less.

Its a pain in the ass that everytime when something focusses on one thing, discusions derail

Have you attempted to contact him yet? Might be an idea to channel your efforts via facebook or twitter, I'm sure he is likely to respond once you have made a post on his wall. I doubt he'd want to look like he is ignoring the hair loss community after what he has done so far.
    Last edited by gc83uk; 11-21-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: sp