+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Is HASCI for real?

Hi everyone

I m new to this site and have done some research about this company
    but i still dont know what to make of it.

In another words Im not sure if he is multiplyning hair or not, went on the other forums and people are still arguing about it.
    If he is really able to do HM then everyone should be potential candidate and should be able to fix anyone,even NW6s
    They have clinics in UK, Holland, Belgium and Austria; they are top notch countries and
    members of EU, they have strict laws so it wouldnt be easy to run bussiness if it doesnt deliver.

Also they are happy to train other doctors for certain amount of money, (50k I think) which leads me to think that they are legit. Who in the right mind would do that unless they
    are 100% certain that technology works?

That is a huge business with amazing profits so why no one of the IAHRS docs dont go to HASCI and get trained and
    see if it works or not? its not much money, Spencer can cover it and prove once for all if their claims are true or not..

Even with 80% donor regrowth it would mean hair supply would be infinite(transplanted hair on top of the head
    could be used as donor in future)?

What do people on this forum think about this new technology, Im surprised it doesnt get much attention
    on this forum as much as on others

This subject is talked about a lot in this forum. However, I have never seen this specific company mentioned before reading your post. There are four other companies talked about quite frequently though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    This subject is talked about a lot in this forum. However, I have never seen this specific company mentioned before reading your post. There are four other companies talked about quite frequently though.
    www.hasci.com by Dr Gho i was referring to

Hair Science Institute -HSI

I see. Dr. Gho has been talked about a lot as well. I am surprised you've not seen those discussions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I see. Dr. Gho has been talked about a lot as well. I am surprised you've not seen those discussions here.
    I read stuff on this forum but still confused..

Is it safe to go to him and give it a go?
    What Spence thinks about HSI?

I know. This is like the mystery of the century or something. I don't get it either. It shouldn't be hard to find out if this doctor's method is legit or not. If I had the extra money I'd get an HT by Gho just for the heck of it to prove whether he's legit or not and then tell the world about it. It really isn't that hard and it is really pissing me off that we're making this like the biggest unsolved mystery.
    But yeah, I think this guy is legit otherwise he would've been busted by now. He's done HTs on a number of celebrities, which proves the guy isnt some crook but some people claim all he's doing is FUEs but then if it were, he wouldn't offer to teach his method to other doctors. If this guy was lying he would never offer to show other doctors what he does.
    The lack of interest on the part of HT doctors is also pissing me off. Come on. All it takes is one well known doctor to go there and check this guy out. $50000 is chum change for an HT doctor. It's like a few days worth of work. And it's not like he's going to lose that money. A lot of people would be willing to undergo this kind of HT if it were offered in N. America. It's a shame. A shame that no doctor is interested in doing this. If I were an HT doctor I wouldn't think twice about checking out Gho's method knowing that I'd be doing thousands of men a huge favor, and that's not because I'd be offering this method here in N. America but because I'd be putting an end to this mystery and giving them an answer to their unanswered question (does Gho's method work or not).

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    I know. This is like the mystery of the century or something. I don't get it either. It shouldn't be hard to find out if this doctor's method is legit or not. If I had the extra money I'd get an HT by Gho just for the heck of it to prove whether he's legit or not and then tell the world about it. It really isn't that hard and it is really pissing me off that we're making this like the biggest unsolved mystery.
    But yeah, I think this guy is legit otherwise he would've been busted by now. He's done HTs on a number of celebrities, which proves the guy isnt some crook but some people claim all he's doing is FUEs but then if it were, he wouldn't offer to teach his method to other doctors. If this guy was lying he would never offer to show other doctors what he does.
    The lack of interest on the part of HT doctors is also pissing me off. Come on. All it takes is one well known doctor to go there and check this guy out. $50000 is chum change for an HT doctor. It's like a few days worth of work. And it's not like he's going to lose that money. A lot of people would be willing to undergo this kind of HT if it were offered in N. America. It's a shame. A shame that no doctor is interested in doing this. If I were an HT doctor I wouldn't think twice about checking out Gho's method knowing that I'd be doing thousands of men a huge favor, and that's not because I'd be offering this method here in N. America but because I'd be putting an end to this mystery and giving them an answer to their unanswered question (does Gho's method work or not).

very well said. I dont think gho is lunatic to offer to educate doctors unless he is certain of his work.
    Noone complained so far and he is booked out
    he hasnt been busted by now, Europeans cant be that stupid?
    I think this is dejavu, a decade ago or so everyone was dismissing Dr woods and saying it was imposible to do FUE,n look now its all FUE.
    Now we have the same scenario, HT docs are too stingy to invest 50k, it is pocket change for them, I dont get it, i think everyone is attempting it in secrecy, wasting time when you can just pay 50k n get it all shown to you step by step.
    Very soon clinics will start poping up all over the world that offer HST and traditional fue/fut will be thing of the past.
    Even if he is doing fue it is most advanced version of it coz it allows you to shave yr head...

Think Spencer should offer to pay for training to doc that is willing to give it a go.

Cant believe that no one from US hasnt gone to him yet to get educated on HST

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    very well said. I dont think gho is lunatic to offer to educate doctors unless he is certain of his work.
    Noone complained so far and he is booked out
    he hasnt been busted by now, Europeans cant be that stupid?
    I think this is dejavu, a decade ago or so everyone was dismissing Dr woods and saying it was imposible to do FUE,n look now its all FUE.
    Now we have the same scenario, HT docs are too stingy to invest 50k, it is pocket change for them, I dont get it, i think everyone is attempting it in secrecy, wasting time when you can just pay 50k n get it all shown to you step by step.
    Very soon clinics will start poping up all over the world that offer HST and traditional fue/fut will be thing of the past.
    Even if he is doing fue it is most advanced version of it coz it allows you to shave yr head...

Think Spencer should offer to pay for training to doc that is willing to give it a go.

Cant believe that no one from US hasnt gone to him yet to get educated on HST
    spencer said he has not seen concrete evidence, otherwise he would remmend doctors to go gho

people on this website, and others, are more interested in "non-invasive"-genetically-mutating shots possibly available in 2016 than in Gho's treatment thats available now.

everyone says Gho has no proof but he does-- his peer reviewed paper. The paper has close up shots etc..--- so there is proof, unless people want to say Gho falsified his paper.

I guess Spencer thinks Gho faked the paper? It'd be nice if he made the statement himself.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    people on this website, and others, are more interested in "non-invasive"-genetically-mutating shots possibly available in 2016 than in Gho's treatment thats available now.
    That is a very disturbing way to put it. From what I understand, the future treatments will not be "non-invasive", but they will be "minimally invasive". Nothing is going to be mutated, cells are going to be multiplied. Multiplied and mutated are not the same thing... Women suffering from hair loss need these new treatments. They cannot become available soon enough.

What Dr. Gho is claiming to be able to do is very interesting. But where is the evidence that it is truly any more effective than anything else? I do not see evidence sufficient enough to persuade any doctor to fork over 50K for training by Dr. Gho.

Not to mention that Dr. Gho's treatment requires the head to be shaven. If you are going to tell a women that you need to shave her head, you better have evidence that your treatment works better than anything else available.