+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    But seriously, do you really expect HT doctors to tell you to go to Gho since their own method is outdated now ? Dude, that would NEVER happen. Ethics are the last thing on most HT doctors' minds especially that HT is an elective surgery and has nothing to do with one's health. Most of these doctors are more than happy to take your money and that's all they care about. The problem with HT doctors -except for a few who actually try to research and invent and improve on the current HT methods- is that the way they see it, if your dough machine ain't broke don't fix it. So, as long as their dough machine is making them dough and people are willing -because of the lack of knowledge- to pay these doctors, they will never bother to learn about any new technology let alone pay $50000 to learn it.
    That's my point exactly.

Yes, guz, i am very anxious. I told to Marleen of HASCI if they can give me the treatment before MAY and i am now in a last minute list.
    I will have 1600 grafts extracted but i want more, so when Dr Gho see my donor area in person we will see if he can extract more than 1600.
    My idea is if everything is OK, go for another treatment 9 months later and view my recovery. They say that we can do a lot of procedures by the donor regrowth.
    how is your donor? Are you seeing regrowth? You only have 700 grafts extracted, it is very difficult to see.
    Why Dr Gho only extract 700 grafts?

It was only 700 because I was very dubious, I wanted to see if it worked basically before I spent big.

Ok, so the next time you can do a 1700 or more grafts procedure.
    They are giving date for November 2012, if you want to do another treatment you should call quicly...

Its amazing that GHo was doing this proceedure in 2004, and people back then were asking the same questions. Can anybody show some good final results from Gho? Not just donor regeneration but first rate final transplant results? The ones on his site dont look world class to me.

I dont like bringing up old posts but this one is a bit of a worry...

http://www.*************/hair-restora...-maastrich.htm

Inactive

Hey gc yes its me Stevie.Dee

I quit hairsite for multiple reasons

1) Every Gho patient like you is handled like a criminal in a cross examination with a subtile tone of being accused as a liar

2) they dont intervent in bashing, flaming and personal attacks, but when you ask hard uestions about Armani, they delete all your postings etc

3) They censor words like scam and fraud but you can call other people the harshest names ever

4) provoking people like spanishdude are tolerated there while others who are sick and tired of his provoking manners get their posting priviledges restricted.

I really think gc that you should stick with this forum here, i mean people here can also be very harsh some times but most of the time we get our act together, even when no moderator is interfering because th fact that you can speak your mind here is a good one.

You can even criticise docs who are promoted here and they answer you, also they are not attacking Gho or hair multiplication. I dont know for sure but if i had to guess, i would say that docs who are represented here are much more open minded when it comes to HST and hair multiplication in general.

I mean come on, Armani does make a shitload of cash, and he is not answering questions from patients who ask about Ghos HST if hecould get in touch with Gho.

So everyone should think for himself and i have to agree with one poster here who said that the majority doenst even know anything about air transplants etc.

Thats a real fact, for example most people who go to Gho, think that donor regeneration is standard, yes they do because they may found the hasci before anything else. And when you tell them "No thats not a standard, a standard can be scars etc" their faces turn ashen white.

I mean how would you react if you go to a forum and tell everyone "hey i found this HSI and i got dono regrowth thats cool can i go to any other clinic to get the same because i dont know much about clinics at all"

And then someone tells you "Pal you only got lucky the rest of the industry is not like that"

I think i would definitely puke my brains out and get a breakdown because realizing that you are dancing on a thin line between good and bad decision can be devastating

PS: thats also one reason why i would never say to a patient " I told you so" when he had normal transplants before and then went to Gho and is happy and hates himelf for doing it the wrong way around before. Because thats what those patients dont need, they need encouragement for their HST decision

He is booked out till end of 2012, wow, that is something.
    You have to think whos got the most to lose if Gho is success?

FUE/FUT docs, this site and all other sites/forums would become thing of the past, there would be no need for ISHRS/IAHRS or any other association.
    There are quite a few people who would lose money

Gho is either pathetic liar and very good at it since he is able to run clinics throughout europe OR he is legit;

All i wanna see full blown NW6 with full head of hair and then im sold 100%

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Same. This is what we're waiting for. Let's hope we see it.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    I don't need to see something that drastic, but if any doctor is going to tell me that he needs to shave my head, he or she better have more than just one or two photos. I would also like to see photos of patients one and two years post op... Lots of them... It is one thing to shave a man’s head. It is something entirely different to shave a woman’s head.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Tracy i hope this will help you somehow
    It does... I would like to see more photos. I would also like to read comments from other doctors about what Dr. Gho is claiming to be able to do. I would like to read in their own words why they haven't adopted his technique. These cash cow speculations are not working for me. If any doctor could improve their practice so dramatically, he or she would be crazy not to do so.

Inactive

Tracy you punched a wasps nest big time with your statement :-)

Not all docs are calling Gho a liar, for example Dr Cole never said Gho is a scam or something because he also witnessed donor regrowth.

You know what Docs like Rassman say all the time

" We offer our patients proven transplants and we dont use treatments which have not been proven"

Wanna know a secret Tracy, they said the exact same words when Woods came up with FUE " FUE is not working" that was the statement.

Tracy i am really sorry but you will never ever witness in your lifetime that other surgeons will tell you the truth this way.

Just remember what happened when Dr Cole talked about donor regeneration in his experience......He was so hard attacked for those statements like no one else.

Patients who send emails to clinics get harshly attacked back big time.

Even with Cooley, Hitzig and Cole offering traditional transplants, at least they should be given credits for doing something else.

Also i have to say a lot of FUE surgeons right now, even if they have good results, should considerHST because it gives patients lesser downtime then even FUE.

Acell btw is a small step to decreasing downtime and scarring and provide mild regeneration (but its not a miracle)