+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I would see a doctor right away if it's interring with your confidence.
    BUT I will say, that you are very LUCKY and to be thankful for what you have right now. You have a hairline, that's something to cherish.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirst17 View Post
    I would see a doctor right away if it's interring with your confidence.
    BUT I will say, that you are very LUCKY and to be thankful for what you have right now. You have a hairline, that's something to cherish.
    The First17, you are not quite realistic.
    OFcouruse i still have a hearline couse i have just stared to loss hair. I am 22!

Gasgoigne - The good news is that you are in the early stages and in all likelyhood have a good chance of halting the loss. The difficulty can be in first admitting that you have begun this horrible process. I am very aware of how this imapcts an individual so don't beat yourself up too much. Again, Tracey is right, go and see a qualified IAHRS doctor to discuss treatment options and to clarify that you are indeed starting to lose hair. My feeling is that you may have the start of a N2a. You have a full hairline but have started to thin. I can see what you mean by the "Pete Sampras" look. Trust me though, you are way off that level of loss and you should feel optomistic about treating the condition. You may even get a little thickening which should be viewed as a bonus. If you want any more feedback I'm sure myself and others would try to help

Tracey - I clearly see some intelligence and evidence of objectivity in your response. I congratulate your intentions and input but I think Gascoigne has reflected his feelings quite well over the last post. Please remember how you felt before gaining the knowledge you evidently have.

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Gasgoigne - The good news is that you are in the early stages and in all likelyhood have a good chance of halting the loss. The difficulty can be in first admitting that you have begun this horrible process. I am very aware of how this imapcts an individual so don't beat yourself up too much. Again, Tracey is right, go and see a qualified IAHRS doctor to discuss treatment options and to clarify that you are indeed starting to lose hair. My feeling is that you may have the start of a N2a. You have a full hairline but have started to thin. I can see what you mean by the "Pete Sampras" look. Trust me though, you are way off that level of loss and you should feel optomistic about treating the condition. You may even get a little thickening which should be viewed as a bonus. If you want any more feedback I'm sure myself and others would try to help

Tracey - I clearly see some intelligence and evidence of objectivity in your response. I congratulate your intentions and input but I think Gascoigne has reflected his feelings quite well over the last post. Please remember how you felt before gaining the knowledge you evidently have.
    Friend, but he was also far away from his phase when he was young. How is that possible? Hair like Sampras has to fall out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pete_Sampras.jpg

Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	12119  

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by gascoigne View Post
    Look Tracy, i know that you are not a social worker here and i am not stupid to expect from you to be my personal pshyhologicst. But, you could be little bit mor realistic nad friendly orientated.
    I was about to start hair modeling year ago, and look what happens now!?
    I dont give a damn about modeling, but its amazing shock for me.
    what treatment regimen are you on? I would start looking into something. Don't worry too much - I was loosing hair rapidly once in the frontal area but my hairline stabilized since then (although i counterfight with treatments).