X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spacechime
    • Nov 2011

Dr's in Texas

Hello all,
    Just a question to anyone who can answer...I am looking for a doctor in Texas, and while there appear to be several, is any particular doctor exceptional? Is there anyone who has had a procedure with a Texas based doctor? Also, there is a doctor in Houston who is performing HT with the new 'HT machine,' the automated graft 'gun.' However, he doesn't seem to have any history of HT...does this technology negate any experience, or lack thereof, of HT? Thanks for any responses.
    -SC
  • ThinningFatty
    • Nov 2011

I also want to know this. Can someone please comment on Dr. Arocha? Thanks!

Comment

• laopanaoma6
      Inactive
      • Jun 2023

I am from Austin, can someone recommend one? https://photo-booth-of-austin.business.site/

Comment

• laopanaoma6
        Inactive
        • Jun 2023

Cool! Thank you so much. https://www.flashpartyphotobooth.com/waco

Comment

• BlytheWoody
          • Jan 2023

Ultimately, the decision of which doctor to choose will depend on your individual preferences, comfort level, and the information you gather during your research and consultations. tampa yacht charter

Comment

• BlytheWoody
            • Jan 2023

When seeking a doctor, especially for a procedure like hair transplantation (HT), experience is crucial. While new technology can enhance procedures, the expertise of the doctor remains paramount. It's concerning that the Houston-based doctor performing HT with the automated graft "gun" doesn't have a history of HT procedures. pool company raleigh nc

Comment

Working...