X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • r82
    • Sep 2011

nizoral shampoo?

Hi guys,

im on Propecia now, just wondering if i should use this also? and does it still work if ive got a shaved head? (maybe a daft question i know ha)....

im gona stay off rogaine until see what the Propecia does. Thanks
  • Confided
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by r82
    Hi guys,

im on Propecia now, just wondering if i should use this also? and does it still work if ive got a shaved head? (maybe a daft question i know ha)....

im gona stay off rogaine until see what the Propecia does. Thanks

I don't think it matters whether you have a shaved head or not. If anything it would help because it would be easier for the scalp to soak up the Ketoconazole. Just make sure you use it every 3-4 days and apply it in the shower, wash it out, apply it once more and let is soak in the shower for about 3-5 minutes before washing it out again.

Comment

• r82
      • Sep 2011

thanks for reply mate.

ill do that. any advice on which on to buy? is there different brands etc? thanks

Comment

• Confided
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by r82
        thanks for reply mate.

ill do that. any advice on which on to buy? is there different brands etc? thanks
        buy Nizoral off the counter strength. I don't know much about the over the counter strength (2%) but I hear Nizoral 1% works just fine for many people.

The only thing I recommend is not to buy it online, because from what i've read there is a shortage and people are price gouging online. I've seen 4oz containers go for $20-$25 USD on Amazon and I bought the same bottle at Walgreens for $9 so just look around first.

Comment

• headOhair
          • Nov 2011

even with a buzzed head you should use Nizoral as it works on the scalp! you still want to keep your hair and stop further hair loss!

I use the 2% solution and have for over a decade, i'm in my mid 30's and still have the same level of hair as I did over 10 years ago, so it IS possible!

Comment

Working...