Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

RepliCel - Tobin Smith of Fox News and NBT Equities Interviews CEO David Hall

• marginex
    • Nov 2011

I know I shouldnt but its hard not to get a little excited about Replicel!

I like the bit specifically in the last video from Micheal saying they "fully expect" to beat the 20% that Propecia can achieve, thats a confident statement!

Comment

• Bronson
      • Aug 2011

I hadn't seen the mouse ear photos before, that's pretty impressive, even more so than Histogen. I realize it's still a mouse but it still looks good.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
        • Dec 2010

RepliCel is moving in and moving FAST! Hopefully this exceeds expectations.

Comment

• eqvist
          • Aug 2011

Sounds good! But it´s still very hard to know that a solution is at least 5 years away!

Still i can´t stop hooping that i still have some hair left when the "saving" is here!

What a awesome feeling it must be to wake up and knowing that i´m going to keep my hair for a longtime!!

Comment

• UK Boy
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by eqvist
            Sounds good! But it´s still very hard to know that a solution is at least 5 years away!

Still i can´t stop hooping that i still have some hair left when the "saving" is here!

What a awesome feeling it must be to wake up and knowing that i´m going to keep my hair for a longtime!!
            Umm, maybe I mis-heard the interview or maybe I can't add up but I make it more like just over 3 years. We're nearly in 2012 and he said earliest 2015 not 2017. I know there's no promise that it will be 2015 but that is what he said. My whole point is why be negative and add years on for the sake of it.

Comment

• eqvist
              • Aug 2011

It´s true just stupid to be negative! But it´s hard to bee positive when it comes to hairless treatments.

Comment

• mg39
                • Jan 2011

If this is in fact the holy grail, let's just hope that their business model isn't to licence it to "big bio" or "big pharma" who will no doubt rape us in the wallet. I would much rather see them extend it to qualified surgeons, and control the pricing.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                  • Feb 2011

From what I understood, 2015 is when this will be released in the U.S., but elsewhere it will probably be released sooner. They don't need to jump through these idiotic and unfounded regulatory FDA hurdles overseas so this product will be released much sooner outside North America. Hell, that's why they're doing overseas trials in the first place. BTW, that 20% Propecia figure is total B.S. I've been on Propecia for a while now and I haven't achieved anything close to 20% regrowth, more like 0% regrowth and just slowing down my hair loss. What's good about Replicel is that they're actually trying to regrow a full head of hair through their technology, so their method isn't limited in any way.

Comment

• Tracy C
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by marginex
                    I know I shouldnt but its hard not to get a little excited about Replicel!
                    Excited is not the word I would use to describe how I feel about it. But I sure am hopeful. As I have said many times before. I am happy with what the current available treatments and my doctor's excellent restoration work have been able to do for me - but I would really love more density.

2015 seems to be a best case scenario - and too far away. However, I am already budgeting money to sock away for a trip to wherever this will be available. I do not plan to wait for FDA approval. I have spent too many nights crying myself to sleep over my hair loss. Wherever I need to go to get it as soon as it is available, that is where I will go.

Comment

• dkayla77
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
                      From what I understood, 2015 is when this will be released in the U.S., but elsewhere it will probably be released sooner. They don't need to jump through these idiotic and unfounded regulatory FDA hurdles overseas so this product will be released much sooner outside North America. Hell, that's why they're doing overseas trials in the first place. BTW, that 20% Propecia figure is total B.S. I've been on Propecia for a while now and I haven't achieved anything close to 20% regrowth, more like 0% regrowth and just slowing down my hair loss. What's good about Replicel is that they're actually trying to regrow a full head of hair through their technology, so their method isn't limited in any way.
                      hopefully you are right, but he didn't really say that.

he said they will go through all the necessary protocols to show this is a legitimate tx or something of that effect.

was it mentioned in any previous interviews/articles that they would be seeking approval outside of north america?

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                        • Feb 2011

Amen to that Tracy. 2015 is way too far away, that's why I'm hopeful that outside North America they won't have to screw around with the FDA and will therefore offer this therapy a helluva lot sooner. I too will be on a plane to anywhere when Replicel's therapy becomes available, nor will I wait for any B.S. FDA approval (which really means nothing to me).

Comment

• Tracy C
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by dkayla77
                          was it mentioned in any previous interviews/articles that they would be seeking approval outside of north america?
                          Yes it was. I don't remember which article or news clip I read or heard it. It was mentioned that the treatment would likely be available outside the U.S. at least 18 months before it will be available in the U.S..

Comment

• dkayla77
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
                            Yes it was. I don't remember which article or news clip I read or heard it. It was mentioned that the treatment would likely be available outside the U.S. at least 18 months before it will be available in the U.S..
                            ok that is hopeful news then....thanks!

Comment

• krewel
                              • Aug 2011

I'm pretty sure Replicels solution will be available outside of the US if they finish Phase II. I know he didn't mention it on TV, but why should he. You know organisations like the FDA, they kind of dont like to get provoked and underestimated. You have to consider his position, someone like Mr.Hall really has to be careful with his statements. He can't claim something withouth being sure about it.

But I am pretty sure it would be a very big relief for everyone of us if their concept is proven.

Comment

Working...