+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

film RepliCel - Tobin Smith of Fox News and NBT Equities Interviews CEO David Hall

I know I shouldnt but its hard not to get a little excited about Replicel!

I like the bit specifically in the last video from Micheal saying they "fully expect" to beat the 20% that Propecia can achieve, thats a confident statement!

I hadn't seen the mouse ear photos before, that's pretty impressive, even more so than Histogen. I realize it's still a mouse but it still looks good.

RepliCel is moving in and moving FAST! Hopefully this exceeds expectations.

Sounds good! But itīs still very hard to know that a solution is at least 5 years away!

Still i canīt stop hooping that i still have some hair left when the "saving" is here!

What a awesome feeling it must be to wake up and knowing that iīm going to keep my hair for a longtime!!

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    Sounds good! But itīs still very hard to know that a solution is at least 5 years away!

Still i canīt stop hooping that i still have some hair left when the "saving" is here!

What a awesome feeling it must be to wake up and knowing that iīm going to keep my hair for a longtime!!
    Umm, maybe I mis-heard the interview or maybe I can't add up but I make it more like just over 3 years. We're nearly in 2012 and he said earliest 2015 not 2017. I know there's no promise that it will be 2015 but that is what he said. My whole point is why be negative and add years on for the sake of it.

It´s true just stupid to be negative! But it´s hard to bee positive when it comes to hairless treatments.

If this is in fact the holy grail, let's just hope that their business model isn't to licence it to "big bio" or "big pharma" who will no doubt rape us in the wallet. I would much rather see them extend it to qualified surgeons, and control the pricing.

From what I understood, 2015 is when this will be released in the U.S., but elsewhere it will probably be released sooner. They don't need to jump through these idiotic and unfounded regulatory FDA hurdles overseas so this product will be released much sooner outside North America. Hell, that's why they're doing overseas trials in the first place. BTW, that 20% Propecia figure is total B.S. I've been on Propecia for a while now and I haven't achieved anything close to 20% regrowth, more like 0% regrowth and just slowing down my hair loss. What's good about Replicel is that they're actually trying to regrow a full head of hair through their technology, so their method isn't limited in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by marginex View Post
    I know I shouldnt but its hard not to get a little excited about Replicel!
    Excited is not the word I would use to describe how I feel about it. But I sure am hopeful. As I have said many times before. I am happy with what the current available treatments and my doctor's excellent restoration work have been able to do for me - but I would really love more density.

2015 seems to be a best case scenario - and too far away. However, I am already budgeting money to sock away for a trip to wherever this will be available. I do not plan to wait for FDA approval. I have spent too many nights crying myself to sleep over my hair loss. Wherever I need to go to get it as soon as it is available, that is where I will go.