+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    What the other guy above me said. They will be injecting an enormous amount of replicated cells into the scalp, but as David Hall said earlier they are doing this to test safety rather than efficacy.

In future trials they will probably be experimenting with various methods of cultivating those cells(they already have a deal made and announced with a company in China regarding this I believe), alternative injection methods, possibility of compoundable injections, and I think also the possibility of strengthening the results with post-injection treatments; much like how hair transplant patients use Finasteride after surgery there might be similar approaches to aiding your hair and scalp after injections to improve results.

We might see tremendous results from phase I, but there's no reason to believe that whatever results we see will be the best they can do.
    They are partnered with a well known hospital in southern china, my nephew was born there earlier this year actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    What the other guy above me said. They will be injecting an enormous amount of replicated cells into the scalp, but as David Hall said earlier they are doing this to test safety rather than efficacy.

In future trials they will probably be experimenting with various methods of cultivating those cells(they already have a deal made and announced with a company in China regarding this I believe), alternative injection methods, possibility of compoundable injections, and I think also the possibility of strengthening the results with post-injection treatments; much like how hair transplant patients use Finasteride after surgery there might be similar approaches to aiding your hair and scalp after injections to improve results.

We might see tremendous results from phase I, but there's no reason to believe that whatever results we see will be the best they can do.
    I see what you're saying. That's a good point!

Interesting. Does anyone know a ball park figure of how much this would cost? Is it a regular treatment like propecia or more of a one-off like a HT.

Just wanting to know whether I should start saving now...

Quote Originally Posted by headlikea****ingorange View Post
    Interesting. Does anyone know a ball park figure of how much this would cost? Is it a regular treatment like propecia or more of a one-off like a HT.

Just wanting to know whether I should start saving now...
    Saving isnīt bad however =)

Is it a crime to talk about the results if you are in a trail?

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    Saving isnīt bad however =)

Is it a crime to talk about the results if you are in a trail?
    yeh cos you have to sign a nondisclosure contract. the trial is supposed to be double blind,which i assume event replicel don,t know exact results till review day. Furthermore the area is probs so small its hard to see at first without camera

Eh, 2015 i think is quitely far for me. So, as one man told before "patience, patience, patience".