Scar Repair 1032 beard hair grafts Dr Bisanga

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevie R
    • Aug 2012

@ Ejj, I am sure you will be man, no scarring visible. Have you seen any pics or heard of anyone with visual scarring from beard FUEs under the chin besides the guy that shaved directly after the surgery? Thanks again for the updates though ejj, I am sure you will kick those scars in the ass once and for all.

Comment

• ejj
      • Dec 2010

Hi Stevie
      Thanks for the comments , I have not seen any scarring at all from beard extractions from bhr . I have seen white dotting from other Drs though , think it depends on extraction tool , punch size , Dr skill ,
      Punch used on me was .8mm manual punch ,

heres before and after 16 months , 2 pics in middle are prior , one right is post op , first pic 16 month later .

many thanks

ejj

Comment

• Stevie R
        • Aug 2012

No problem ejj, your the man. Could you maybe name the docs who left white dot scarring below the chin in a personal email, perhaps on HAIRLOSS HELP SITE FORUM if you can't here? Also, do you think 100 extracted hairs under the chin on skin the same tone as yours can produce whites dots? I have not seen any white dotting below the chin myself and wondered about this...also how much possible white dotting can there be on such a small number of extractions in your opinion. Also, if you are not willing to call out these docs on here do you think such dots can happen with a doc on the level of Bisanga, Feriduni, or another top doc out there when it comes to extractions under the chin? Well anyway I am sure you will heal up nicely and be through with this BS, thanks a bunch for posting, again your the man.

Comment

• ejj
          • Dec 2010

hi Steve

Drop me your email when you get time will mail you . I have only noticed white dotting below the jawline almost always on the neck area , I have never seen it from either BHR or Feriduni . I believe its less likely to occur with my type of skin tone .
          I would have a test procedure of say 50 extractions in a small area under your chin , and assess the growth and the healing , that way you play it safe and have a good idea of the likely outcome , the most important thing for me was not to make my situ any worse , i would always stay with a Dr who used a manual punch , no larger than .8mm diameter , with plenty patients happy to share there results online and in person

Many thanks for your kind comments

all the best

ejj

Comment

• Stevie R
            • Aug 2012

@Ejj I sent you a private message (I think) but I don't know if you seen it. What can I do before the beard extractions to help the procedure out? What can I do after to help it out? I think I will do 75 hairs just because I am gonna make a trip and don't want to do to many passes to get it fixed, but if I do have white dots underneath will fraxel take them away or some other laser?

Comment

• ejj
              • Dec 2010

Hi Steve

Just read your message , feel free send your email . Dont think there is much you can do before extraction , after i applied aloe vera , get the plant from the garden centre and break a leaf off , lots of water , no beer , that was it for me . Sounds like a plan to have 75 under your chin , no idea re fraxel to be honest, best bet is to avoid it in the firstplace by making sure your Dr uses a small manual punch , one used on me was manual .8mm , i have had over 2800 extractions from my face and chin with no visible marks

all the best

ejj

Comment

• Stevie R
                • Aug 2012

@ejj, will they tell you over the phone what manuel punch will be used or do they have to wait until you are there? Also does the Aloe Vera have to come from a tree or can 99 percent Aloe Vera work?

Comment

• topcat
                  • May 2009

That was a huge scar and its a huge difference. High yield and real hair. Its too bad you were even put into this position to begin with but for most this is a very difficult business to figure out. Too many players all wanting to be your friend but always motivated by money.

Comment

• ejj
                    • Dec 2010

Hi Steve

re the plant , i went for the garden centre cheap option , break the leaf cake it on preferably at night , dont think you will have a problem with .8mm manual punch though

Yes ask at consultation what equipement is used , get them to confirm by email , any reputable clinic shouldnt have a problem with this

keep us informed

all the best

ejj

Thanks topcat , i notice that the grafting also makes the skin and surrounding tissue appear more healthy , also think this plays a big role

cheers

ejj

Comment

• Stevie R
                      • Aug 2012

Hey thanks again ejj, but should I be alright if I get 99 percent Aloe Vera at the store? Can you notice a difference between the beard and head hairs when next to each other? Many have tried to say there is a big difference when I say I want to cover the scar through bear hair as I see little difference in my case, what is your experience with it, do you feel it looks different I mean it doesn't look different in the picture at all but when you evaluate in the mirror it may be a different story, IDK...Also if it is coarser may it be so because all transplanted hairs into scars take a couple years to get thinner? At least that is what I have been told by a number of people and doctors, that it looks thicker at first... Thanks again for your help and I thought I might point out that your hair looks thinner around the typical donor region I guess you could say so the transplanted hairs in the scar look perfect to me.

Comment

• sp8rky
                        • Jul 2012

This is what I use:-

Comment

• Stevie R
                          • Aug 2012

@ Sparky, what do you use that on? The recipiant area? I thought it was only used on the donar area?

Comment

• northeastguy
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Stevie R
                            @ Sparky, what do you use that on? The recipiant area? I thought it was only used on the donor area?
                            Stevie...... Both. It's great stuff and will also help with the redness.

I am just not sure I agree with you doing beard hair right out of the gate. You need such limited grafts to fix your scar. even if you did 2 passes at 50-75, 1 and 2 hair grafts with a small punch <.80mm the dotting if any will be irrelevant. You have fair skin which works to your advantage as well. Most people who use beard hair have too because of the limited supply or quality of their donor.... your not in this position. Also, there is no guarantee you won't get white dotting on your chin, neck or face... none. Ask yourself what is the first thing people look at when they are talking to you... what is the first thing you see when you look in the mirror. Your face! IF this does lead to some form of scarring ( and I'm not saying it will) do you want to be reminded of it every day of your life or have people staring down at your chin? For me, if I was going to scar I'd rather it be in the back of my head where I'm not reminded of it every day. In addition, if you do get some form of white dotting from your scalp, it won't be visible with a #1 guard. Remember, the average person is not as critical as we are about others heads and wouldn't not even know what's going on. Also, remember that no hair on your body is going to act like your scalp hair. Yes beard hair will blend but not as well as scalp.

...just something to think about, other than Spex and Jotronic

Comment

• Stevie R
                              • Aug 2012

Well, I was posting on the Spex forum because I felt he was purposely misleading me and others by saying I may get only 10 percent growth in the scar, and he acted as if I was harassing him by just asking simple questions. Also, I have not seen any white dotting on any dudes with beard hair extractions and IWANTMYHEADSHAVEDBACK had a larger scar than me and I could not tell the difference in hairs as well as another guy I seen that had a fue grafting in India, also I have seen a couple guys who have had their scar filled with head hair and were good at a 0 grade but had to put beard hair into those dots because they could be seen much worse than the scar as it was nearly invisible, I can't remember this guys name but he was on the Hairloss Help forum and was the only one of two guys I have seen that had updated himself with multiple FUE into the scar sessions. Also what can 75 extractions really do to the chin? I have seen no evidence of this happening, only once when a guy saved directly after and did thousands of beard extractions and after time it even settled and looked more like acne at it's worse, also mine will be under the chin, can you show me a picture where a guy got scarred there, under the chin I mean? I understand what you are saying and that is why I am extremly cautious and have decided to send some fraxel clinics FUE scarring on the face and ask if they have fixed it. But, I would like to say that it seems when you have darker head airs like mine and pale skin the thick hairs work as an advantage as well a as the beard extractions and that at a zero I doubt you would tell the difference, especially in the spot where my scar is (kinda like a fat guy crease) and because it is such a small area, whereas if it was a larger scar I can see how that could pop out at the eye. Yet, I have seen every beard case I can that repaired a small scar and I challenge anyone to tell the difference, can you tell the difference in IWANTMYHEADSHAVEDBACK's scar? I appreciate the warnings and I have taken a back after some thought as it doesn't hurt to be a little more patient, but can you show me a case of scarring under the chin? Also, I don't think it will be noticeable under the chin if there was scarring, but I may not take that chance...IDK we will see. What do you think of a tattoo of a boat or an eagle or something to cover my scar after some FUE and fraxel if I can't get it down to a 0? I mean I am fine with rocking my hair at a 1 1/2 and 2 guards which I can now and this is more a psychological battle and since many have tattoos everywhere nowadays I can't really see the big deal as my scar ain't too wide and it would just be on my low back of the head...IDK what you think about all this? Anyone can chim in as well as opinions are always welcomed.

Comment

• Stevie R
                                • Aug 2012

....Or has the scarring on the scalp from FUE gotten better from years back?....

Comment

Working...