Scar Repair 1032 beard hair grafts Dr Bisanga

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevie R
    • Aug 2012

@ Sparky, thanks alot for the pics, how many grafts did you say were put into the scar? Were they put on just one side at a time like ejj's? It really don't look too bad man as the scar has not curve, mine had a curve which makes it look more like a HT scar even if it is smaller... Do you have any pics showing your whole head? How does it look now shaved to say a two or three? Or have you tried? Th hairs at this point are just popping out I assume and with time they will look better, wouldn't you say?

@ejj, why did Bisanga do just one side and not both? Is it unusual for a doc to do that? I have not seen Feriduni, Cole or anyone take that approach...Does he think then he can pack them in better? I was under the impression that if you pack them in too tight they will fight each other for blood, or is that only true when talking amount the amount in total vs the size of the scar? But I figured that if you put say 150 into my thin scar and then wait and do another 150 scattered about that perhaps it will be hard to place in-between the grafts...maybe Bisanga is an inivator or....I mean what do you think ejj, does this make sense. Or perhaps he just wanted to show you the improvement...but wouldn't he want you to maybe wear a grade or 2 shorter every 8 months or so? IDK what do you think? Any one else feel free to chim in and I know it can be confusing so I will try to explain better if you would like that, I know it is hard explaining something like this on the internet.

Comment

• Stevie R
      • Aug 2012

@ Sparky, I didn't realize the first pic at first, ya that was a big scar, why is it dark around the scar in the pic when shaved down? I agree I think your almost there, the gaps are still maybe .3 of a mm but nothing too crazy. Agreed worst mistake ever, but life goes on and I firmly believe it can be fixed. I went to a fraxel lady today she assured me that the hair around won't be damaged but Bisanga has told me you should wait 1 year after scar grafting so you don't damage the hair inside the scar, not sure if Bisanga is my man yet, still looking though I have to say he is probably right and I wouldn't risk it. However I think you will be covered at at least a two grade now after some time, have you looked at this SMP stuff http://www.tonibelfatto.it/it/6/cos-...ntazione-.html I aint sold yet but it is suppose to be temporary. I think a mixture of both FUE and this could make it invisible. Here is where I have been posting my experience so far http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...11&startpage=1. I will remove the grafts tomorrow with the Alexandrite laser and was told possibly only one laser treatment. How long did you wait in between putting in the grafts? Thanks again man I hope it all work out for ya, I will let you know if I find anything out that might help you.

Comment

• Stevie R
        • Aug 2012

P.S. Sparky, I think the god thing about your scar is that after you fill it in though ally you can take it down to a zero and it will be filled in my opinion anyway.

Comment

• sp8rky
          • Jul 2012

The grafted pic that you see here is only 5 months after my first scar repair op, I have had another 300 into it a year after that pics was taken, then another 40 odd into the area in the last pic.

I don't know what that darker area is all about, I don't see that on my skin if I use 2 mirrors to view it.

probably had about 800 fue into the scar now, give or take.

Comment

• sp8rky
            • Jul 2012

I've asked about the dark spots, will find out later!

Comment

• Stevie R
              • Aug 2012

Oh okay man, ya I bet your filled in pretty good then, maybe the dark spots are just redness or something, can't wait to see your results man...sure you'll be good to go though, take it easy.

Comment

• sp8rky
                • Jul 2012

This pic was taken about 2 weeks after the shaved head picture.

Comment

• sp8rky
                  • Jul 2012

Bit blurry but I did take it myself with my phone.

Comment

• Stevie R
                    • Aug 2012

Dude...that looks excellent you just made the picture gallery on my computer where I keep the successful scar repairs. What grade is that 1 1/2? Pictures in my opinion are always worse to because the scars light spot attracts the sun and the flash or even without a flash...I think it looks great though I would love to see more pictures after that man, congrats, seems like your almost out of this mess huh? Well take care brotha.

Comment

• sp8rky
                      • Jul 2012

About 2 weeks growth, so if hair is growing half an inch a month roughly, then its about 6.35mm, I was on MSM though so that may of made it grow a little bit longer, but it won't be above 10mm for sure. I've had more fue since then, but haven't shaved down since 2010, so don't know how short I could go know, will attach a surgery pic of the 300 fue.

Comment

• Stevie R
                        • Aug 2012

Thanks alot for all these pics brotha, I am sure you will be happy in the end though.

Comment

• sp8rky
                          • Jul 2012

Comment

• Stevie R
                            • Aug 2012

Again, very impressed Sparky I don't think you will have a problem wearing your hair very short, what do you think? I can't wait to see some pics after with the hair short.

Comment

• sp8rky
                              • Jul 2012

Yep, will be nice to see. As I have just been to BHR I can't cut short or my donor areas will show, so my hair is pretty long, won't be cutting it for a while yet.

Comment

• ejj
                                • Dec 2010

Hi Stevie

your right re packing them in , the grafts do compete with each other for blood supply , i think the plan was to graft low density one side , then the opposite side then repeat the process to increase density once the grafts from the first procedure were established , basically hitting each area twice .

From the outset i was informed i would need six procedures minimum to repair the damage from my former procedure / s .

hope this helps

ejj

Comment

Working...