+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

playsound Spencer Kobren Interviews Dr. Gary Hitzig - The Future of ACell for Hair Loss

Spencer Kobren interviews Dr. Gary Hitzig: Does ACell still have a future in hair restoration? Some say no, many experts disagree.

Listen to the interview:

Will there be updates from other companies? I thought someone said Spencer announced there would be more interviews from Histogen and Replicel coming...

I don't think much of ACell, not even bothered listening to this. It's obvious what a failure ACell is, just like that TRX2 stuff..

Inactive

THANK YOU

I was right when i said that Rassman will retire pretty soon. And damn i was hated for this comment when i didnt fall for God Rassman.

Btw i dont know if Spencer reads this here, but Kudos that you also mentioned Gho in a very fair way, i actually didnt expect this.

Was a good interview and we finally can see that other surgeons also somehow say that Donor regeneration is not Rassman Impossible.

Here are also my greetings to hair site :-) Hello fellas, i was right with my Rassman predictions in terms of sour grapes, selling SMP and hating Acell plus Retiring

@krewel : Yeah you are a super cool dude, dont listen to information and open your mouth anyway. Man this harloss scene is getting more bizarre by the day. I would recommend you to listen to this interview or os it the fear of " Shit Gho seems legit DAMN how should i tell my paying clinic that they will run out of customers soon"

Hmmm, the plot thickens. Not surprised by Rassman at all. He has a history of tossing the toys out of the pram.

First of all, when did I ever thought/talk bad about Dr.Gho? Seriously, don't even talk. Dr.Hitzig and his cheap concept is a joke, there are dozen of dermatologists who just laugh about his concept, but Richie is smarter than them by reading some Wikipedia articles, good job. The best part of it is his cheap website, including those meaningless before/after pictures. Typical US..

Seriously get a shrink, the only reason ur here is to convince people that ur right about something. I mean, wtf: "Hello fellas, i was right with my Rassman predictions in terms of sour grapes, selling SMP and hating Acell plus Retiring" Don't know what went wrong in your life, and I don't care. Not my problem if you waste ur time and energy in researching in ACell.

Inactive

I dont take people sriously who dont even listen to the segment they are dumb and numb talking about.

If you would have listened to the interview its not all about Hitzigs concept. I will call you from now on Rassmankrewel that fits th picture.

couple of things...

1. you guys should listen to the interview

2. he didn't seem to discredit gho at all

3. whats up with the Hitzig-acell-hydrogel???? he pretty much said he can multiply hair better than gho but... why aren't we seeing the unlimited donor he is talking about?

its like.. why are we even talking about rassman and plucking and anything else is you (hitzig) just said you created a gel for unlimited fue procedures?

why is cooley bothering to pluck hairs if his friend hitzig created a gel for unlimited donor? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    couple of things...

1. you guys should listen to the interview

2. he didn't seem to discredit gho at all

3. whats up with the Hitzig-acell-hydrogel???? he pretty much said he can multiply hair better than gho but... why aren't we seeing the unlimited donor he is talking about?

its like.. why are we even talking about rassman and plucking and anything else is you (hitzig) just said you created a gel for unlimited fue procedures?

why is cooley bothering to pluck hairs if his friend hitzig created a gel for unlimited donor? wtf?
    I think Hitzig is full of it but I take Dr. Cooley at his word. Wait for Cooley's input on this. I'm not buying into Hitzig's PRP+Acell injection malarky. If Cooley and Cole come out and say that Acell is definitely providing 50% ish regeneration with FUE and they're going to offer it then I'll get excited.

Lol at Hitzig and Rassman conversation. 2 extremes. "I'm multiplying hair and getting great donor regeneration" vs. "It doesn't grow a single hair on bald scalp."

I had an autocloning plucking procedure with Jerry Cooley, about 10 months ago, in a bald spot, and it did not work at all. A complete failure.

Jerry Cooley nevertheless sounded moderately believable in his presentation a year ago. In person, he was moderately believable too.

I know a little bit about body language, and a little bit about Acell, and I can honestly say, Dr Hitzig sounds like he is lying. He looks like he is lying too - in his video with Prassad, about Acell/PRP he has a nervous sweat on his top lip.

It was not made clear by either Cooley or Hitzig, that autocloning Acell would not work in bald spots away from existing hair.

I would say the message to take away from this interview, is that Hitzig is searching around for a way Acell will work, but currently does not know one.

I would say he is not able to regenerate hair in the donor region after FUE, but he is trying on the basis of what Cole says.

I would say that Hitzig's claim that Acell will regenerate donor area is just jumping on the back of Dr Gho's claims, and an effort to get men in the chair before any further real treatments for baldness hit the market.

Hitzig can always prove me wrong, with photos of regenerating donor FUE holes - I'm not holding my breath.

Also, I have met Dr Gho for a consultation, and from the things he said, and by his body language, I feel 100% certain that he is lying about his claim to be able to split the follicle and get both parts growing in donor and recipient site. He is welcome to provide photos to prove me wrong - I'm not holding my breath on that one either.

My next move, rather than to believe the claims of clinical trial data from all the regeneration players, is to instead wait until I see a bald person get a full head of hair, then ask him where and how he had it done. Until then, it could all just be more hot air and photoshop.