+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    This stuff is going around it circles. It's like:

Public: Acell does not.
    Hitzig: No wait, we're regenerating donor and plucking successfully.
    Public: Really? Let's see.
    Hitzig: Uh we're still working on it but do come along and let us stick needles in your scalp for money, I mean administer PRP+Acell.
    Public: No thanks. Acell does not work
    Hitzig: We've cracked it this time.
    Public: Sure.

I would be interested to see if Dr. Cole has any further studies but I think it's most likely that Acell can improve FUE yields but I'm not sure what else. As for Gho, I don't know. It is a real phenomenon but as always with what consistency and effectiveness. Really 90% regen or is it actually lower and dare I say it is he mainly just hair splitting? Man I hope not.

For argument's sake let's say HST does work to an extent yet there is still one drawback that I don't see people mentioning. Normally with FUE, one of the main advantages is that you can cherry pick the best grafts. In other words you can get a lot of 3 haired grafts which provide more density and coverage than the average 2.2 hairs per graft by FUT. So you get more hairs per graft with FUE so perhaps 6000 FUE is 18000 hairs (probably less due to picking ones for hairline say 17000) while 8500 FU by FUT is 18700ish.

But with HST you're splitting the follicles and transplanting 2s rather than 3s! So less hair.

C'mon Replicel. Save us.
    Totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    COWARD

What a lame excuse, seems to me like you are in the SpanishDude clan.

Hairlos is bad, but Cowards with hair loss who have a big mouth are the worst
    Any time anyone tells you to not be a coward, or to be a real man in some sense, it usually involves doing something stupid - so try another channel shitbird.

I was brave enough to have an experimental procedure done, and am brave enough to say that I will allow someone trustworthy to revue the pictures, but not have them published on the internet.

I can tell you now though, there really is nothing to see. It was a 100% fail.

I don't know or care who you are, how many years you've spent on this blog, or what position you're defending, but am telling you out of the kindness of my heart, that Acell autocloning does not work on bald spots, that Hitzig is clearly a squeaky-voiced liar, and that Gho made it clear to me in person, that he does not want people on these forums going for tests with him, indicating he can not do what he claims regarding splitting hairs and having both grow - and just wants to pick off unsuspecting, unread volunteers.

That is the bad news.

If Gho could do it, there would be a line of people kissing his feet, but there isn't. He is available for HTs, and wanted to book me an appointment in short notice - so there is no great waiting list to get in his chair.

To repeat, these guys might hit on something in the future, in which case, they will be deluged with too much work - so I do not want to identify myself to them, in case they decide not to help me in the future - but at the moment - they've got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    If Gho could do it, there would be a line of people kissing his feet, but there isn't. He is available for HTs, and wanted to book me an appointment in short notice - so there.
    I read something similiar about another patient the other day and it set alarm bells off in my head. No way is he booked through until April. Sure people cancel but still. If it works he'll be vindicated. If not scalp him apache style. j/k

This whole conversation is mixed up. Hitizig did beard plucking (Autocloning) years ago for hair transplantation for patients with limited donor due to previous hair transplant procedures. The procedure was always limited and only for very limited fill ins. Years later when he first started working with ACell he and Dr. Cooley started using ACell for improving scar corrections and Cooley started working with Autocloning with ACell and saw some improvement. The scar correction treatments showed new hairs actually growing where there was once scar with no new hair transplants.

Dr. Hitzig's research expanded to hair multiplication in hair transplants and then enhanced ACell + PRP injections for hair regrowth in thinning areas and to prevent future hair loss. He has also expanded it to improving donor closure with the strip method and has traveled to Europe to test Hyrd-ACell - a mix of ACell + PRP and a aqueous based solution to improve healing and stimulate new hair growth in FUE donor wounds. The initial results are very good and he has been asked back to continue the research.

Dr. Rassman and some on this forum have confused the issues and are not commenting on what Hitzig, Cooley, Niedbalski and Cole are actually focused on, the improvement of current hair transplantation through hair multiplication, improved wound healing in the donor area and new hair growth through injection therapy into balding areas. Their ultimate goal is to see ACell in some form, as a long term treatment for preventing (Vaccinating) future hair loss.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am and online representative of both Dr. Gary Hitzig and Dr. Niedalbaski.

With the possibility of really great treatments like Histogen, Aderans and Replicel coming out in the next few years is there really any reason to be excited by what ACell is offering?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    With the possibility of really great treatments like Histogen, Aderans and Replicel coming out in the next few years is there really any reason to be excited by what ACell is offering?
    Based on what Hitzig has shown, there is absolutely nothing to be excited about. Unless you get your kicks from donating cash to unscrupulous doctors. He's posted numerous "results" on line and not a single one of them demonstrate much of anything, other than how to make picture results as difficult to interpret as possible. Different lighting, different backgrounds, longer length hair, different hair styles. This is what a layperson with no scientific training might put up for comparison; not a trained physician. I'll leave you to speculate about why he would do that.

I urge everyone to go back and listen to the original interview that Spencer did with Hitzig about Acell. It was filled with nothing but hyperbole and unfounded speculation. At one point he claimed to have a vaccine against baldness, for crying out loud! His claims were and are, incredible. They should've been backed by some "incredible" evidence. But there was, and still to this day, remains none. But, he'll be glad to put you in his chair and charge you 3000$ for the PRP/Acell "vaccine against baldness" treatment.

Patients should be protected from this type of salesmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post

Gho made it clear to me in person, that he does not want people on these forums going for tests with him, indicating he can not do what he claims regarding splitting hairs and having both grow - and just wants to pick off unsuspecting, unread volunteers.

That is the bad news.

If Gho could do it, there would be a line of people kissing his feet, but there isn't. He is available for HTs, and wanted to book me an appointment in short notice - so there is no great waiting list to get in his chair..
    these are quite the claims. it's refreshing to hear some criticism.

Inactive

So what are we waiting for lets get a Scalp Tattoo then. But i dont understand in this interview they dont talk about Acell PRP Bullshi, they actually talk about regrowth in the donor area.

Also another question, why did.......ah now not this time i asked this question all the time and i feel insane by doing it over and over and over again for every newly registered user.

Hey maxhair, if your plucked hair thing was a failure, shoulsnt Dr Cooley then alrady know about you writing here, just curious.

Criticism adnd being sceptical is good, but strangely those things mostly are always coming from newly regitered user who ONLY came here to warn us, he sames in the german board, there wa a guy who first screamed Gho is a scam and now he backtracked after some deeper digging questions ans said " Hmmm i think i want a second appointment"

Sorry i believe science rather then some newly registered anonymously posters, who well may als be paid by Rassman who knows

Dr.Hitzig & Science? haha..

Inactive

krewel and useful postings? Haha