+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    I had an autocloning plucking procedure with Jerry Cooley, about 10 months ago, in a bald spot, and it did not work at all. A complete failure.

Jerry Cooley nevertheless sounded moderately believable in his presentation a year ago. In person, he was moderately believable too.

I know a little bit about body language, and a little bit about Acell, and I can honestly say, Dr Hitzig sounds like he is lying. He looks like he is lying too - in his video with Prassad, about Acell/PRP he has a nervous sweat on his top lip.

It was not made clear by either Cooley or Hitzig, that autocloning Acell would not work in bald spots away from existing hair.

I would say the message to take away from this interview, is that Hitzig is searching around for a way Acell will work, but currently does not know one.

I would say he is not able to regenerate hair in the donor region after FUE, but he is trying on the basis of what Cole says.

I would say that Hitzig's claim that Acell will regenerate donor area is just jumping on the back of Dr Gho's claims, and an effort to get men in the chair before any further real treatments for baldness hit the market.

Hitzig can always prove me wrong, with photos of regenerating donor FUE holes - I'm not holding my breath.

Also, I have met Dr Gho for a consultation, and from the things he said, and by his body language, I feel 100% certain that he is lying about his claim to be able to split the follicle and get both parts growing in donor and recipient site. He is welcome to provide photos to prove me wrong - I'm not holding my breath on that one either.

My next move, rather than to believe the claims of clinical trial data from all the regeneration players, is to instead wait until I see a bald person get a full head of hair, then ask him where and how he had it done. Until then, it could all just be more hot air and photoshop.

the only reason I feel Gho is more reliable is that he at least made it look like...

1. he found something

2. he tested it

3. he isolated what was successful about it

4. he improved the procedure over a decade (a realistic amount of time to go from splitting hairs and getting 20-50% to 80-100%)

doctor hitzig is like.. "uhh.. I made a gel with acell that I plop in FUE holes and it regenerates the donor. It looks like it regenerated about half" and then he

1. doesnt talk about it at all really for the last 20 minutes of the interview

2. doesn't seem interested in isolating what was apparently successful

3. doesn't seem to care much about having cooley help him.. he'd rather cooley do a procedure that he claims is isn't the future

I mean if Acell works then it works. So Doc if you really are getting 50% it means YOU are doing something right 50% of the time...and that YOU are doing something wrong 50%... there's no chance that the acell compound only feels like doing what its chemical compound does 50%

I hope Cooley publishes some evidence soon of his supposed plucking advancements. Right now, it's just talk from Hitzig with scant evidence to back it up.

As far as Acell for FUE regeneration, this seems plausible, especially in gel form which is closer to the "wet healing" method indicated by the Acell documentation. The idea of injecting it into an fue site then letting it dry out, as Cole seems to be doing now, appears to be contra-indicated.

Also, when I spoke to Dr Cole's office recently, the employee mentioned that Acell could potentially result in a 50% regeneration of my donor extraction sites. I'm still sceptical at this point, but will keep my eye out over the next few months to see if this claim is substantiated or if applications/methods involving Acell continue to evolve -- right now, it seems they're all still monkeying around with it.

Inactive

Hey maxhair, registered yesterday, you had a Cooley procedure which was a failure, and you demand photographic evidence

So i turn it around here

WHERE IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF YOUR SHINY BALD NUGGET AND THE NOT WORKING PLUCKED HAIRS?

Can you upload some pictures, i mean you cry so loud about pictures so i assume that you yourself when you had your procdure done, had mak a lot of pictures right?

Or are you another SpanishDude alternative nick because there are similar patterns in your text

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Hey maxhair, registered yesterday, you had a Cooley procedure which was a failure, and you demand photographic evidence

So i turn it around here

WHERE IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF YOUR SHINY BALD NUGGET AND THE NOT WORKING PLUCKED HAIRS?

Can you upload some pictures, i mean you cry so loud about pictures so i assume that you yourself when you had your procdure done, had mak a lot of pictures right?

Or are you another SpanishDude alternative nick because there are similar patterns in your text
    richard , can u give us some links of Gho's picture about regenerated donor?

thx a lot if u can

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    richard , can u give us some links of Gho's picture about regenerated donor?

thx a lot if u can

check page 4 and 5 of link below....

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ia.27feb11.pdf

and if you don't trust the peer reviewed publication in the journal of derm than you can follow this thread by a forum user...

http://www.h*irsite.com/hair-loss/bo...casc-DESC.html

but, I asked some good questions in my last post... what are peoples thoughts? or even better, what are hitzig's thoughts?

So i turn it around here

Yes, I have pictures, but am not prepared to post them online, as this will reveal my identity to Cooley and Gho - and you never know, they might come up with something useful in future, and I still want to be able to go to them in that case - so I do not want to burn my bridges. I have the pictures though, and do not mind emailing them to someone to verify, but not to post on the internet.

Which one of you is trustworthy enough?

Inactive

COWARD

What a lame excuse, seems to me like you are in the SpanishDude clan.

Hairlos is bad, but Cowards with hair loss who have a big mouth are the worst

This stuff is going around it circles. It's like:

Public: Acell does not.
    Hitzig: No wait, we're regenerating donor and plucking successfully.
    Public: Really? Let's see.
    Hitzig: Uh we're still working on it but do come along and let us stick needles in your scalp for money, I mean administer PRP+Acell.
    Public: No thanks. Acell does not work
    Hitzig: We've cracked it this time.
    Public: Sure.

I would be interested to see if Dr. Cole has any further studies but I think it's most likely that Acell can improve FUE yields but I'm not sure what else. As for Gho, I don't know. It is a real phenomenon but as always with what consistency and effectiveness. Really 90% regen or is it actually lower and dare I say it is he mainly just hair splitting? Man I hope not.

For argument's sake let's say HST does work to an extent yet there is still one drawback that I don't see people mentioning. Normally with FUE, one of the main advantages is that you can cherry pick the best grafts. In other words you can get a lot of 3 haired grafts which provide more density and coverage than the average 2.2 hairs per graft by FUT. So you get more hairs per graft with FUE so perhaps 6000 FUE is 18000 hairs (probably less due to picking ones for hairline say 17000) while 8500 FU by FUT is 18700ish.

But with HST you're splitting the follicles and transplanting 2s rather than 3s! So less hair.

C'mon Replicel. Save us.

COWARD

What a lame excuse, seems to me like you are in the SpanishDude clan.

Hairlos is bad, but Cowards with hair loss who have a big mouth are the worst
    stop being a moron

unless you want to post pictures of yourself stephen

who cares about the guys photos? hitzig said it didn't work on a bald scalp and this guy is confirming it.... Im not interested in plucking anyway

I am interested in Hitzig saying he has a hyrdoAcell gel that he puts in the FUE holes and regrows the hair AND ALSO may be able to increase hairs in the recipient...

now were hitzig's above claims what he HOPES to do? or what he HAS done? because he made it sound like he had gotten 50% regrowth..... but why bother with acell injections and prp injections if the hydroacell works in FUE holes? WTF

hitzig: "I found the cure that every bald person on earth dreams of.. but I dont want to talk about, am in no rush to isolate the successes of it, am content with my partner working on a procedure I am now saying is irrelevant for truly bald people, oh and I'd like to spend a large part of my time on acell/prp injections"

this is pretty much what I got out of the interview. spencer seemed equally as confused... and tried to tell hitzig multiple times that "this" gel that supposedly is gettin 50% regrowth was the "holy grail" we've been waiting for since HTs were invented.... yet....hitzig talked about prp injections the whole time.....

--oh, that and he has zero criticism for gho, and actually reffered to Gho's procedure as to "what he is doing"... doing as in... he is doing it.... many other doctors would say "what he is allegedly doing" or "what he claims to be doing" but hitzig didn't seem to think phrasing it that way was necessary... hmm

give me a tube of that hydro-acell-gel and I would isolate a successful protocol in about two weeks... what is taking this guy so long? I mean the gel either grows hair or doesnt... if it grows even one hair back then its only a matter of finding out what the doctor did that was successful for that one hair and not for the other hairs. This compound doesnt just decide itself that it only wants to work 50% of the time.

this acell-hyrdo-gel is either chemically capable of growing hair under the right circumstances or its not capable of growing hair under any circumstances... the compound can't choose a middle ground

so doc which is it? and why are you not spending every waking minute on this? finding a chemical that regenerates hair is 75% of the battle... the easy part is isolating the successful protocol.