+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Aderans - clinical trials

So I've been reading a thread from a site we can't discuss here opened by Spanish Dude. It seems he has stumbled upon information about current clinical trials of Aderans. My thanks to him for this find.
    There are 10 of them listed. 4 of them are completed. 6 still running. One of them is a trial being run together with Minoxidil.
    http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=Aderans

Total: 345 trialists.

Very good news: only 43 trialists received Minoxidil (3rd entry)!!

There seems to be 6 different "Ji Gami" formulas:
    Ji Gami
    Ji Gami DO
    Ji Gami N
    Ji Gami NDO
    Ji Gami C
    Ji Gami CN

It seems Aderans has been working alot. The last trial was started in July and will in end in February of 2013.

My opinion:
    This is a good way to conduct trials. And trialists are in great number. I am starting to take Aderans in consideration for a possible new treatment. Let us see what happens....

I was about to participate in their Phase II trial in the summer of 2010 but then I heard that they didn't have that great of results. And if they have to do a biopsy, I wanna make damn sure that I get some great results. What's good is that we have Histogen, Replicel, and Follica giving them plenty of competition, so I guess that would give them the kick in the pants that they might need to get the trials going into high gear and get something out to us as quick as possible. Heard they recently got a $100 million investment to move forward. They've really gotta come up with something!

Inactive

Well good for them. If they abandon this Ji Gami with Minoxodil Mix in the next update they are really onto something

I agree Richard. One of the main positives of these new treatments would be that wouldn't need to work about taking minoxidil and finasteride every day.

Inactive

Thats what they are aiming for because if they come up with something where you have to take Fin or Mino......well i dont think that people would rush their offices for a slightly better Minox.

But one thing should give us really something to think, right now ALL involved with hair multiplication, replicel, ari, gho and others are not in favor of Minox and FIN, which is actually good for us.

Well i cant say for ure, but i think that this time a cure is more then just possible and the most important thing here is that it can be affordable because hey what if you have a cure but it will take your more then 50.000 US dollar for example?

And sorry even with Jotronic and his remarkable transplant, i still dont believe anymore in simple FUT, nor do i believe in simple FUE.

I dont know the hair transplant world 10 years ago, i wasnt there, but i dont think that a lot of groundbreaking discoveries have been made back then, i simply doubt it.

Today we almost get a weekly update where some researcher has found something and the pauses between possible market entries are becoming smaller and smaller.

Almost no one is talking about 2020 or later, cough cough except Rassman guys. People are more like "plausible 2014".

And the thing is, all those reaearch effort are pointing towards one thing " cells" and "tissue engineering" and they simply dont point in a lot of different directions like "masturbation" "greasy scalp" or whatever, if you know what i mean

What? U still don't believe the "science" between beating off and hair loss? C'Mon everyone knows for a fact if you stop whacking it you'll keep your hair for decades to come lol wat a joke

I hope this stuff Ari, Replicel, Histogen, some of them, have something, and their product comes to market soon. The worst thing is the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I hope this stuff Ari, Replicel, Histogen, some of them, have something, and their product comes to market soon. The worst thing is the wait.
    But nothing in them screams cure, Ari only managed achieve 50% density, Replicel with animals also 50% and Histogen 25% with single injection, I guess we will have to wait they go further in trials and of course some news from Follica would be good.

You have, who knows how many articles about hair loss but still they don't know how to get you hair back, can we be that dumb?

Just out of curiosity, are any of the aforementioned treatments one of those where they pluck hairs and grow follicles around them before reinserting it into your scalp? They should be able to give you any density you want, however I'm pretty sure that will probably be the most expensive thing ever. If it's injections into your scalp, I can dig that, but taking your own stem cells, won't that lead to premature aging? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    But nothing in them screams cure, Ari only managed achieve 50% density, Replicel with animals also 50% and Histogen 25% with single injection, I guess we will have to wait they go further in trials and of course some news from Follica would be good.

You have, who knows how many articles about hair loss but still they don't know how to get you hair back, can we be that dumb?
    Actually the effects might be compundable. There is nothing to stop you form taking multiple injections. Also the hair that is regrown sould be there to stay. And lastly it might make a good prevention for those to come. Also even if you are a NW5 you take this treatment you stop at NW5 gain some hair regrowth and look for some HT just to get more density. HTs are simpler when you are NW5.

Sure these are speculations.But hope makes me happier. I do however agree these are only interim treatments. The next step is growing hair in Petri dishes and multiplying them. Basically HM. When will that come?
    Not soon unfortunately. However even these future treatments are a better option than those available now.
    Originally Posted by melwou7245
    If it's injections into your scalp, I can dig that, but taking your own stem cells, won't that lead to premature aging? :P
    Don't know 'bout that.