+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stillinHS1994 View Post
    What? U still don't believe the "science" between beating off and hair loss? C'Mon everyone knows for a fact if you stop whacking it you'll keep your hair for decades to come lol wat a joke
    Whats the science behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSage View Post
    Whats the science behind it?
    pretty sure its science from the school of sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    But nothing in them screams cure, Ari only managed achieve 50% density, Replicel with animals also 50% and Histogen 25% with single injection, I guess we will have to wait they go further in trials and of course some news from Follica would be good.

You have, who knows how many articles about hair loss but still they don't know how to get you hair back, can we be that dumb?
    Actually, I think Replicel actually achieved 100% density in animals each and every time. Histogen I think managed more than 25% density, but they were only testing safety, and once they try compoundable results and higher dosages of HSC Complex, then that number will surely go up. I don't think Aderans's numbers were that great, but now that they know that they've got other companies on their tail to produce an effective solution for hair loss, they've just received a 100 million dollar investment to kick their product up a notch. I've got to think that one of these will be an effective solution. I've got to think that way because a life without hair is not a life I'm prepared to live.

What do we actually mean by 100% density? 100% in relation to what? Is it a certain number of hair in a given cm^2?

I think its in relation to 190 hairs a cm^2 because that's the average for a normal non balding human or somethin...Idk though just a guess

You got something mixed up. I think Replicel got 50% density of hair regrowth in all of mice. Meaning 100% succes of 50% regrowth in mice.
    Which, if by some wonder translates to humans would be unbelivable and would probably solve all of our problems. However we will see about that.

Have we ever been this "close" before? I am fairly new to the hair loss community (26 NW 2.5 and moving fast). I don't know if this is the kind of hype that propecia brought about or if it was always advertised as "10% growth". Some of these companies have been working on these formulas for over a decade, I just don't know if they ever hyped trial results as they are now.

I am trying to be careful to not get too excited and anticipate the best case scenarios. It seems that if these results only show very minimal progress than we may be back to the drawing board and another waiting game. Trying to stay optimistic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece View Post
    Have we ever been this "close" before? I am fairly new to the hair loss community (26 NW 2.5 and moving fast). I don't know if this is the kind of hype that propecia brought about or if it was always advertised as "10% growth". Some of these companies have been working on these formulas for over a decade, I just don't know if they ever hyped trial results as they are now.

I am trying to be careful to not get too excited and anticipate the best case scenarios. It seems that if these results only show very minimal progress than we may be back to the drawing board and another waiting game. Trying to stay optimistic though.

not sure how you can hype trial results when companies are either waiting on results or show exiating data. results are pics and numbers for everyone to see you cant 'hype' them

Inactive

Uninformed your nick speaks volumes, Just shut it there comes nothing of value from guys like you except bickering nd crying

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Uninformed your nick speaks volumes, Just shut it there comes nothing of value from guys like you except bickering nd crying
    Just when I thought you are starting to recover from your fall from grace, the dorkins within is back.

I am just saying companies can't afford to create expectations they can't meet and I am apparently bickering and crying trololololol. Maybe you should clean up your own acts before you speak.