+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I trust this forum the most, as I am sure most people do because it allows discussions like this and is not controlled by thug hair transplant/used car salesman like hair transplant network.
    By the way, why do you trust it so much more?

I agree that the HTN is run by thug-like trolls, but why is this one so special? Aren't the moderators going to delete all the negative posts about Feller, including mine?

Who moderators this forum anyway? And what makes them so special and honest?

Thank you for the feedback on Doctor True.
    Going in on tomorrow for 400 grafts, via FUE. In New York.
    I am praying all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip View Post
    By the way, why do you trust it so much more?

I agree that the HTN is run by thug-like trolls, but why is this one so special? Aren't the moderators going to delete all the negative posts about Feller, including mine?

Who moderators this forum anyway? And what makes them so special and honest?
    Well, like you I have been around for a while. I know a corrupt forum when I see one. Any forum that offers free online consultations for hair transplant doctors and sells hair loss products is a prime example. And how can you not know who runs this forum if you have been around the “industry” for so long as you say?
    I just think that this forum runs differently. It’s very professional, no crazy moderator wars, just a very well run site. I also highly doubt that your statements about feller will be removed if they are true. I’ve been reading a posting here for a couple of years and it's a VERY honest place, much different then all the other sites. You’ll see what a great place this is.

For what its worth I think there are a lot of unstable people within the hairloss community, by definition they are bound to have issues, hell I know all about that.
    Now Im not suggesting research isnt very important and a lot of thought needs to go into actually going ahead with having a transplant, but sometimes people forget that it isnt a magic bullet. I cant see any issue that seemed unreasonable with regards my experience with having Dr.Feller do mine. Its understandable that there is a disclaimer, the man is good at what he does but he isnt god, he will honestly do the best he can do for people depending on their situation and I got the sense he was a man who believed in his work and was completely honest.
    The people who bag him need to ask, what makes them think it would have turned out any better elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    For what its worth I think there are a lot of unstable people within the hairloss community, by definition they are bound to have issues, hell I know all about that.
    Now Im not suggesting research isnt very important and a lot of thought needs to go into actually going ahead with having a transplant, but sometimes people forget that it isnt a magic bullet. I cant see any issue that seemed unreasonable with regards my experience with having Dr.Feller do mine. Its understandable that there is a disclaimer, the man is good at what he does but he isnt god, he will honestly do the best he can do for people depending on their situation and I got the sense he was a man who believed in his work and was completely honest.
    The people who bag him need to ask, what makes them think it would have turned out any better elsewhere?
    I agree with you completely. There are many unstable people who frequent these forums. It seems that the more unstable ones gravitate towards forums that are moderated by the more sleazy people like that guy Bill and takingtheplung over at HTN who are selling hair loss products and trying to take advantage of desperate people, or sites like hairsite, but there is crossover and I have seen my share here too. I personally think that Dr. Feller handles himself in a very unprofessional manner on the hair transplant network fraud site. He seems to act more dignified here, the few times I have seen him post, but I assume it’s because Spencer Kobren owns the site and it probably would not be tolerated and he would have his ass handed to him by the admin. Kobren is the most powerful person in the hair loss industry so Feller probably would not say a word out of turn.
    I do not think Feller’s hard earned good reputation should be dragged through the public mud based on a couple of unhappy patients, but I can see why people would question his judgment by the way he acts in public. It’s very unprofessional and even immature. Being that Feller is in the IAHRS it is because he is one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world, so I think we should at least give him credit for that. He can always work on his personality

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Well, like you I have been around for a while. I know a corrupt forum when I see one. Any forum that offers free online consultations for hair transplant doctors and sells hair loss products is a prime example. And how can you not know who runs this forum if you have been around the “industry” for so long as you say?
    My question was not who "runs" this forum, I understand that it's run by Spencer Korban, but who the moderators are...

For example, the HTN is run by Pat Hennessey. However, he does no moderation. As you know, the moderators of the HTN are Bill, Dave and Blake.

If what you said about this site being run well and more honest and transparent, then you can expect to seeing a lot more of me.

I look forward to that...

I think you may be right about that.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Any feedback for Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirst17 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback on Doctor True.
    Going in on tomorrow for 400 grafts, via FUE. In New York.
    I am praying all goes well.
    How did everything go?
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin