+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Replicel Blog

Default Replicel Blog

New blog featured on their site:

http://www.replicel.com/biotuesday-b...-sciences-inc/

"After two decades of research and collaboration, RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (OTCBB: REPCF) in the first quarter next year will learn whether its natural hair cell replication technology has the potential to become the world’s first, minimally invasive solution for pattern baldness and general hair loss in men and women."

I'm so nervous, I really hope this is the real deal!

Here's hoping that this works with the worst success rate at 10-15%. For me it doesn't matter much because in this type of treatment effects would be compoundable. I do however hope the regrowth is much better.

All we can do is wait and hope. I expect first results in March or April.

Lets hope for postive results.

If it's legit, it'll be the first good news I get in GENERAL for a very long time.

wow....they are going for it and i can sense a quiet confidence!

We shall see. Tbh they actually need to hit it out of the park with this trial because the dose of cells is supposed to be way above and beyond what they think or hope will go to market. That's because this is the initial safety trial. Fingers crossed. 50% would be outrageous and we could consider it all over then. It would only be a matter of time after that.

Inactive

Replicel looks good but the real results will be with histogen. They are only keeping their mouths shut now because they know for fact they have the cure.

I think they can do better then 50%, they had 100% with the animal testing.. I know they are just animals, and they grow hair at the flip of a switch..but it's still the same concept. Fingers crosssssed

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I think they can do better then 50%, they had 100% with the animal testing.. I know they are just animals, and they grow hair at the flip of a switch..but it's still the same concept. Fingers crosssssed
    I like the optimism. It's infectious. Now I have to try and not get too excited about this. I don't see Histogen getting it done. I see it as between Replicel and Aderans, and whoever else is going down this route. You only have to look at what's going on in the Wake Forest Institute of Regenerative Medicine to see that this is the way forward.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    I like the optimism. It's infectious. Now I have to try and not get too excited about this. I don't see Histogen getting it done. I see it as between Replicel and Aderans, and whoever else is going down this route. You only have to look at what's going on in the Wake Forest Institute of Regenerative Medicine to see that this is the way forward.

Hmmm.... Not sure where the lack of faith in Histogen is coming from. They have already showed a singificant amount of hair growth and they are running all over the world getting funding and they are in phase 2 trials. All things considered I would say histogen is the leader here on the simple fact they have already shown positive results and are only now testing variables in those results with different treatment amounts. I see histogen with a full blown product working well by early 2012(out side the U.S.), Replicel by 2013 and my ERT methods of course are out...right now. LOl that was a joke...kind of