+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I’m all for advancements but I’m more for absolute complete honesty for the patient’s benefit. In its present form the punches on this robot are too large. Patients need to be advised that there are smaller punches being used which will be less apt to cause visible scarring. Because that is informing the patient and it’s only with information that a patient can make an intelligent and responsible decision.

The reality of this industry is that too many clinics like to tell prospective patients only what they want them to know. So yes I agree let the patients know that one day this robot will be using an assortment of extremely small punches and software will be loaded that will optimize the extraction pattern but it’s just not there yet, would you still like to get into the chair.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    I’m all for advancements but I’m more for absolute complete honesty for the patient’s benefit. In its present form the punches on this robot are too large. Patients need to be advised that there are smaller punches being used which will be less apt to cause visible scarring. Because that is informing the patient and it’s only with information that a patient can make an intelligent and responsible decision.

The reality of this industry is that too many clinics like to tell prospective patients only what they want them to know. So yes I agree let the patients know that one day this robot will be using an assortment of extremely small punches and software will be loaded that will optimize the extraction pattern but it’s just not there yet, would you still like to get into the chair.
    I agree 1mm is too big. Dr. Feriduni thinks that the biggest punch that should be used is 0.95mm for multiple hair FUs but smaller punches such 0.85mm can be used for singles and doubles.

FDR I would agree .95 is a step in the right direction but there is no need to use a punch much larger than .85 even for multiple hair units. When you start doing the math and measuring the square surface area of the extraction site you realize that a 1mm punch starts to approach double the surface area of a .75mm punch. That does help one to realize why it matters.

FDR I would agree .95 is a step in the right direction but there is no need to use a punch much larger than .85 even for multiple hair units. When you start doing the math and measuring the square surface area of the extraction site you realize that a 1mm punch starts to approach double the surface area of a .75mm punch. That does help one to realize why it matters.
    Yeah I know. A slightly smaller diameter makes a big difference area wise. Whatever the case is with HST, it is unquestionable that the extraction sites are so clean and hardly noticeable. Punch size makes a big difference despite what so docs will say. If you want to be using FUE and in the IAHRS they should have to use at largest 0.9mm diameter I think. Completely agree with you mate.

Just as an aside here's a FUE related tidbit to ponder. One thing that astounded me recently was the live HT that Dr. Bauman performed on Nalts. They asked how many FUE grafts in total did Nalts have available. Dr. Bauman estimated his total donor FUE reserves at 8000-10000! So after the 3500ish he's had already he may have 4500-6500 remaining! That seems a little crazy to me. It would be great if FUE reserves really did equal strip reserves but I'm still not completely convinced.

Those numbers sound incredible. If I thought I could get strip numbers by FUE I would pursue surgical hair restoration for sure.

Inactive

If they would use smaller diameter needley and the correct storage solution they could copy HST, just a sidenote from me to maybe put things into perspective.

This would be the first automated hair multiplication device if done correctly

Default plomberie

I like the important word you offer in your articles . I am going to bookmark your weblog with come back another time here steadily. I'm quite sure I'll gain knowledge of oodles of new material right here! Best of success for the next!

As a final note , permit me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am convinced you have become aware this at this time ,), English is not my principal language consequently I am using Google Translate to shape out what to compose what I truly mean to write .

Those numbers in my opinion are complete horseshit. An ethical clinic would advise you that it is best not to harvest more than 30% or so of the donor area by way of FUE 10,000 sounds insane to me. But I’m sure there are plenty of clinics that are willing to harvest that many grafts as long as you are paying them. They will just leave the part out about the see through donor area you are going to be left with in the end.

It’s amazing to listen to some of these doctors as for them anything seems to be possible. Anything new that comes out and they are like a kid with a new toy and they can’t wait to give it a whirl. Funny how you never hear these same doctors speaking about proceeding with caution, maybe because caution does not make them any money.

RD one of the reasons you were banned from the other forum I would guess would be that you feel it is okay to hijack every thread on the forums and talk about HM. I don’t see anyone trying to limit your speech. Just start a thread about HM and those that are interested in what you have to say will respond. In fact you can start that thread off with why you are such a strong supporter yet you yourself have not had a procedure performed. Now that would be interesting to read.

Those numbers in my opinion are complete horseshit. An ethical clinic would advise you that it is best not to harvest more than 30% or so of the donor area by way of FUE 10,000 sounds insane to me. But I’m sure there are plenty of clinics that are willing to harvest that many grafts as long as you are paying them. They will just leave the part out about the see through donor area you are going to be left with in the end.

It’s amazing to listen to some of these doctors as for them anything seems to be possible. Anything new that comes out and they are like a kid with a new toy and they can’t wait to give it a whirl. Funny how you never hear these same doctors speaking about proceeding with caution, maybe because caution does not make them any money.

RD one of the reasons you were banned from the other forum I would guess would be that you feel it is okay to hijack every thread on the forums and talk about HM. I don’t see anyone trying to limit your speech. Just start a thread about HM and those that are interested in what you have to say will respond. In fact you can start that thread off with why you are such a strong supporter yet you yourself have not had a procedure performed. Now that would be interesting to read.
    Yeah I don't think it's done in practice by most ethical docs. I should think 7000 tops by FUE before it looks patchy for nw 6 donor. That's around 35-40% donor thinning. If they could thin it uniformly they maybe could push the number a little bit but they don't thin it uniformly even though they try.

Dr. Rahal said around 8000 for a patient recently which seems the upper limit for a denser than normal donor. I've seen others say no more than 6500.

Dr. Bauman surprised me with that. He'll be getting into Dr. AA ravaged donor area territory if he goes that far with it.

Inactive

I am serious topcat, i dont care what you hink or why you think i was banned. I was banned because i was stupid enough to get into fights with insane people because they provoked me and i made the mistake to get into this.

But i said this numerous times before. I was never banned because of "hijacking" which in the case of HM is simply untrue because to poiint out possibilities to people is not a crime nor is it highjacking, its only highjacking for people ho live in their dreamworld and dont wanna get woken up.

Why do you attack me when i clearly stand on toppic here by saying that if done correct automatic devices could be used as HST automatisms? This doesnt hurt anyone it keeps people on the run to look into options so that they ont fall for

"Robot FUE without donor regeneration"

Right now people have the choice to say "Hey clinics you could get a robot and we like it, but if you are only offering FUE without looking into donor regeneration, we say you can suck your robots wiener"

Do you undertand this topcat.

Why i havent had it done yet? I sid it numerous times that i wanna save up some money. With all seriousness you are starting to become another SpanishDude