+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Macaulay Culkin

Are there any authoritative sources for this theory about blond hair?
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by bertrumhenderson View Post
    i read that people with red hair are the most susceptible to hair loss, because they have less hairs on their head. however, people with blonde hair have the most hairs on their head, so surely people with blonde hair would be the least susceptible to hair loss?

and another thing, practically every baby is born with blonde hair, and as they age their hair changes color, so i don't see how hair color makes a difference to hair loss?
    I was born with blonde hair, but after puberty my hair turned dark blonde light brown . A bit darker than the hair in last picture of Calkin. Yes I had a fair ammount of hair, unfortunately diffuse thinning took care of that.

Sure when you a baby your abilities and health status is generic, but you are not affected by AGA before puberty. So basically that is why this matters, you enter puberty and DHT starts, and years or decades later MPB starts showing.

Try to research a bit all famous males which are blonde or red haired and see if they still have their hair. Ofcourse excluding hair systems or HTs.
    This link says you are right http://www.propeciahome.com/Hair-Col...-Hair-Loss.htm. However they say if your maternal grandfather had full head of hair you won't have MPB. I disprove that. In my family it was my paternal grandfather that was NW7 I think I got that gene from him. Although he was an awesome man, with or without hair .

@mattj
    It is all speculation. However I defintely know more guys blonde haired with AGA then those with dark hair. The favour is definetly 3:1 or 4:1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Try to research a bit all famous males which are blonde or red haired and see if they still have their hair.
    well, for one... macaulay culkin.

and then;

they're all blonde, and am pretty sure they haven't had work done. you can tell daniel craig has receded a bit, but his hair is still pretty thick. marc warren is an english actor, and he has a good head of hair, as does the last dude. john schneider or something. i googled blonde actors.

i don't really know any red haired actors, apart from faramir from lord of the rings... david wenham. oh, and damian lewis.