+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    My god i am totally shocked. THIS is the evil face of hair transplant industry. Wow they didnt even read the paper and sent an email from their mobile phones?

Wow, i was on their homepages and i was shocked especially with this Mister Lowering your hair line.

Good god i hope you posted those responses because of the comedy factor.

http://www.hasci.com/homepage.aspx

Btw check this link out in terms of " Dream On we are nowhere near as bla bla yadda yadda"
    They're idiots. I don't have much appreciation for doctors from the US anyway, lol. Most of them are just out for the bucks, like their whole system is. Ghos technique works, I don't think there's any question about it since he delivered enough proofes.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Its not about Welcome to the year 2011 its about docs who clearly dont give a shit about patients and dont even READ the stuff people send them Kiwi.

If you embrce 2011 then why do you accept FUT butchery and shotgun hole FUE cars even knwoing that in terms of gealing and downtime HSt is even superior to FUE
    Because of a thing called money :P

I think for people that, don't have really progressive hair loss, that don't get side effect from drugs, and whom can't afford Gho, then they should definitely get an FUT or an FUE, especially if they are going to keep their hair long.

If Gho isn't really multiplying hairs, then at the very least he's doing an FUE procedure that doesn't leave any scaring which is a good enough reason to see Gho.

For that reason alone I'm considering Gho for my next HT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Because of a thing called money :P

I think for people that, don't have really progressive hair loss, that don't get side effect from drugs, and whom can't afford Gho, then they should definitely get an FUT or an FUE, especially if they are going to keep their hair long.

If Gho isn't really multiplying hairs, then at the very least he's doing an FUE procedure that doesn't leave any scaring which is a good enough reason to see Gho.

For that reason alone I'm considering Gho for my next HT.
    I will say his extraction sites are remarkably neat. Quite close to scarless. That's one undeniable plus that's clearly evident from the photos. I've sent a message to the admin inviting some input from Spencer and/or any IAHRS doctors on the matter.

You guys are so ridiculous. Gho has been pulling this crap for years and there are still idiots who buy into it. He is not a good hair transplant surgeon from what I can tell so going to him is just plain stupid. If these doctors were really so greedy they would say SURE we can do the same thing as Gho, come on in. Wake up, these hair transplant doctors would love to be able to offer what Gho claims he does but it doesn't exist, it just a marketing gimmick!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    You guys are so ridiculous. Gho has been pulling this crap for years and there are still idiots who buy into it. He is not a good hair transplant surgeon from what I can tell so going to him is just plain stupid. If these doctors were really so greedy they would say SURE we can do the same thing as Gho, come on in. Wake up, these hair transplant doctors would love to be able to offer what Gho claims he does but it doesn't exist, it just a marketing gimmick!
    You really think Gho is a scammer? He's located in Europe, not in the US where u can get away with scamming people. Sometimes I really want to see whats going on in peoples heads like urs. It's really hard to understand for me how you can think Gho is scamming.
    And since his procedure is still expensive, most of his clients are wealthy. They'd sue him to death if he was a scammer. And no, there are no fine-prints because he GUARANTEES at least 80% regeneration (I don't remember the exact amount) or so..

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    You really think Gho is a scammer? He's located in Europe, not in the US where u can get away with scamming people. Sometimes I really want to see whats going on in peoples heads like urs. It's really hard to understand for me how you can think Gho is scamming.
    And since his procedure is still expensive, most of his clients are wealthy. They'd sue him to death if he was a scammer. And no, there are no fine-prints because he GUARANTES at least 80% regeneration or so..
    You are very naive if you believe Europe somehow better controls cosmetic medical procedures and bogus marketers then the U.S. There is even less recourse in Europe, especially in the hair business.

You are very naive if you believe Europe somehow better controls cosmetic medical procedures and bogus marketers then the U.S. There is even less recourse in Europe, especially in the hair business.
    It's not about medical controls, it's about the law-system.

I just don't know at this point. Feriduni retracted his claims, HSI won their court case and is beginning to do some big cases now (i.e. remain skeptical if Saunders only gets 3 procedures). That said I wouldn't get into the chair until I'm convinced they're regenerating the donor and I see guys with 10,000 grafts or more. If it pans out the same way that the whole Dr. Woods and FUE scenario did then great I'll consider it but if it goes the way of DHI I'll be steering clear needless to say. We should probably take it down a notch debating this one as we're going around in circles without any substantial evidence, big cases or input from docs. I'm still on the fence. Although it's tough to accept, only time will tell.

That Kabaker guy sounds like a real asshole, no wonder he's not on the IAHRS-recommended list. It's so painfully obvious to me why he made the comments that he did. Instead of people waiting for superior hair loss treatments (which could happen very soon), he wants people to rush out and get the traditional hair transplant, preferably from him. Even Dr. Konior's comments seem to be a disingenuous to me. He says that he does not perform any medical procedure that hasn't been subjected to rigorous scientific scrutiny, yet wasn't he performing the old pluggy doll-like hair transplants in the '90's (and so were a lot of these other doctors too). Not only did those old transplants not make the grade in terms of medical scrutiny, but more obviously, they just completely looked like shit. Everyone knew that they did, yet a lot of these doctors continued to do these old school transplants, knowing that they were a very ineffective treatment. I'm skeptical of Gho just like everyone else, but at least he's willing to try and explore something that could be much more effective. Most of these doctors aren't even willing to do that, and still ONLY focus on the traditional hair transplant. Some one on here posted that it is all about the money, and I totally agree with that. These hair transplants generate big bucks, no matter how effective or ineffective they really are. There are exceptions though. Dr. Ziering is involved in the HSC Complex (which I am very excited about), Dr. Charles seems like a very decent person, and Dr. Greco is experimenting with extracellular growth factors. Splitting Hairs, I totally commend what you're doing though with e-mailing these doctors. When I started losing my hair, I did something similar. I contacted all of these scientists who were supposedly making attempts towards hair regrowth, asking them if there was anything they could do to stimulate human hair regrowth. I e-mailed over 100 of them, but none of them could help me out.

Inactive

@kiwi: Good for you that you consider Gho but actually thats not the thing to debate here. Because here we have a very crystal example on how surgeons can manipulate and lure people into a mill of sessions with a SCAR. Hell one of those guys even has scalp reductions on his website and talks about them as if they are NORMAL which is a scandal in itself

@Delphi: Yeah right, you know what in the EU do you know what happens if you come up with a medical scam? You get busted this happened to some hair clinics btw and it happened even to BIG pharmaceutical companies who got sued and went almost bancrupt because there was one small component in their pills with serious side effects. Also the netherlands have a lot of focus on regenerative medicines etc.

Also Delphi if Gho is soooooooo bad why do celebrities opt to go to him instead of the clinic which pays you for your obvious Anti progresion agenda. And NO Gho didnt say this stuff for years. In the beginning he was offering only 500 mini sessions and what does he today? Yep before the results are in he speaks about follow up sessions.

Also take a look at this burning victim boy, he got 400 Grafts at first and the follow up sessions had way more Grafts then 400 done.

Btw let me Guess you didnt click the link and you didnt read this Igli file right? And yes i really wanna know what goes around in people like you because the more and more Gho patients come up and proof, the more and more strangely the Anti Gho Movement becomes.

Wanna hear an example for becoming more and more strangely?

I posted this Igli link at hair site and SpanishDude said that this burning victim Igli got a very poor yiedl in the recipient area.................yes thats exactly what he said, of course he didnt show the final picture and manipulated but nevertheless does anyone here think the same? Just out of curiosity.

Btw another user at hair site also said and i am not kidding " Gho is not a goddamn scientist he is a surgeon"

Yes the guy who does research and got prices (medical research ones) is only a A to B surgeon of course