+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Found records of the ISHRS alaska meeting

http://www.scribd.com/doc/67052977/I...1-Alaska-Final

Guess it's the newest info on the cutting edge treatments. Enjoy

I was right histogen was promoting another product to aid transplants, it's not the HSC they were talking about when they mentioned transplants....

but the final result of the transplant procedure may be more successful byimproving the quality and health of the newly transplanted follicles and hairs. The aim of this research was toexamine a naturally-secreted, embryonic-like human cell conditioned media (hCCM) as a holding solution (FHS, orFollicular Holding Solution) for follicles from extraction to transplant

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    I was right histogen was promoting another product to aid transplants, it's not the HSC they were talking about when they mentioned transplants....

cool so histogen is worthless? I've been waiting for these assholes to do something for two years. There is not a chance in hell they have anything to offer before 2015..... in any country

Just asking, do they need something else in Europe when they finished Phase II? As far as I know, Phase III is only needed in the USA?

We all have yet to even hear from Histogen about H.S.C.: they haven't said mum since we were told they'd be starting the "phase I/II" trial, in June, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    We all have yet to even hear from Histogen about H.S.C.: they haven't said mum since we were told they'd be starting the "phase I/II" trial, in June, 2011.
    Yeh, the point of my post was to debunk that histogen's HSC has been "downgraded" to a supplementry aid, I have no idea how people can interpret it as HSC is "useless" when I clearly stated that there is another product OTHER THAN THE HSC to aid donor skin healing ( or possibly follicles... who knows).

Lets just wait for official word.

I am much more interested in what HSC Complex can do on its own, rather than how it relates to hair transplants. And it really frustrates me when a lot of these doctors focus on stuff only related to hair transplants and not on any new and less-invasive method of hair regrowth. But hopefully HSC Complex will be that: a new and less-invasive method of hair regrowth, not simply moving hair from one place to another. And from what I can see, HSC Complex has already achieved great things. In their first place, they regenerated about 57 hairs per square cm, which I believe is more than any hair transplant can achieve, and they did it without any head scarring. And this was only in their safety/proof-of-concept trial; imagine what they could achieve when they compound the stuff for maximum efficacy. Stuff like the HSC Complex is what we really need; I wish there were more potential solutions like HSC out there.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I am much more interested in what HSC Complex can do on its own, rather than how it relates to hair transplants. And it really frustrates me when a lot of these doctors focus on stuff only related to hair transplants and not on any new and less-invasive method of hair regrowth. But hopefully HSC Complex will be that: a new and less-invasive method of hair regrowth, not simply moving hair from one place to another. And from what I can see, HSC Complex has already achieved great things. In their first place, they regenerated about 57 hairs per square cm, which I believe is more than any hair transplant can achieve, and they did it without any head scarring. And this was only in their safety/proof-of-concept trial; imagine what they could achieve when they compound the stuff for maximum efficacy. Stuff like the HSC Complex is what we really need; I wish there were more potential solutions like HSC out there.
    57 hairs per square cm is about 25FU/cm2 so it's about the density they sprinkle into the crown in nw6 restorations if not a bit less. It's a start though.

Inactive

Well as i said before i can tell you what the next interview will look like

1) Appeasement
    2) Downplaying the fear of people here
    3)Silently implement the idea that HSC will be only additional to hair transplants

I am really looking forward to th interview if i wa right, especially with saying that Histogens HSC wont be what people want it to be

PS: There short " We update our webite dont worry" statement has jumped the shark, they did not include the clinical trial timeline anymore-

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Well as i said before i can tell you what the next interview will look like

1) Appeasement
    2) Downplaying the fear of people here
    3)Silently implement the idea that HSC will be only additional to hair transplants

I am really looking forward to th interview if i wa right, especially with saying that Histogens HSC wont be what people want it to be

PS: There short " We update our webite dont worry" statement has jumped the shark, they did not include the clinical trial timeline anymore-
    Will you just give it a ****ing rest Dawkins? I don't care what you think about Histogen, I don't care what you think you know about Histogen, and I'm quite certain nobody else here does either.

It's okay if you don't believe it will help anybody; But you never add anything useful to any conversation regarding it. If all you're going to do is spew illiterate, nonsensical and unfounded garbage then please stick to the Dr. Gho threads. He's the only one who means anything anyway, right?

Leave the Histogen, Replicel, Follica and Aderans threads for those who believe they could be the answer.