+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Well as i said before i can tell you what the next interview will look like

1) Appeasement
    2) Downplaying the fear of people here
    3)Silently implement the idea that HSC will be only additional to hair transplants

I am really looking forward to th interview if i wa right, especially with saying that Histogens HSC wont be what people want it to be

PS: There short " We update our webite dont worry" statement has jumped the shark, they did not include the clinical trial timeline anymore-
    Whilst I do have abit of respect for you, this is completely false as far as what the information says... the Follicle holding solution (FHS) is the one that compliments a transplant.

Please stop spreading rumours, I found the excerpts and posted to specifically to show everyone that HSC is NOT going to be used only to aid transplants.

Also - http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm

Yeah come on Richard... You're like a sensationalist journalist with an agenda. You really should stick to the Gho posts and let the HSC hopefuls enjoy this side of the fence.

By the way if you are reading this there is no peer reviewed studies on Gho. His scientific paper was written by himself. That isn't a scientific paper that might as well be a theory.

Don't go Gho folks. You'll be left with split (dead) hair follicles.

Or....

Inactive

Hey Kiwi read this

http://www.hasci.com/homepage.aspx

Yeah 2300 Grafts extracted on this small head and still no visible thinning out effect. Seems Gho had left this poor boy with dead follicles, especially on the forehead, man if i would be that boy i would totally blieve Kiwi and not listen to an asociation of burning victims, i mean what do they know right? Kiwi is our man, big mouth and just a fluke of warm air, thats it.

They harvested over 2300 Grafts on this boy and his donor after 4 sessions looks somehow hmmmmm regulare in patterns of donor hair, no visible thinning and they showed this case at a meeting...... and stressed out the "full donor regeneration" thing with the remakr " he can have more sessions in the future"

Kiwi i hereby lost all respect for you, you are on the same level like a shill

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Hey Kiwi read this

http://www.hasci.com/homepage.aspx

Yeah 2300 Grafts extracted on this small head and still no visible thinning out effect. Seems Gho had left this poor boy with dead follicles, especially on the forehead, man if i would be that boy i would totally blieve Kiwi and not listen to an asociation of burning victims, i mean what do they know right? Kiwi is our man, big mouth and just a fluke of warm air, thats it.

They harvested over 2300 Grafts on this boy and his donor after 4 sessions looks somehow hmmmmm regulare in patterns of donor hair, no visible thinning and they showed this case at a meeting...... and stressed out the "full donor regeneration" thing with the remakr " he can have more sessions in the future"

Kiwi i hereby lost all respect for you, you are on the same level like a shill
    Thats funny. The guy who has had more people loose respect for him, in the history of online forums, has lost respect in me,.... for doing what he does. :P

I'm sorry you feel that way Richard. But lets be honest... I'm only trying to suggest you leave the Gho stuff for the Gho threads and if you don't feel HSC is going to work... well we heard you the first time. Its just annoying for people to keep reading the same stuff from you over and over.

I'm actually doing my own Gho enquiries. I'm only saying this stuff because it annoys you in the same way you're annoying people that believe in HSC.

I really hope you can see the sense in what I'm saying, it occurred to me after our last rant that you and I have the same goals so we shouldnt be fighting. To that effect none of us should, so why would you continue a behavior that you know bums people out...

Hey Richard,

Are you talking about the english version of the site of the non english... I don't know what 2300 grafts person you're talking about. Whats the name of the person so I can click on him.

Surely not scissorboy because his profile is a joke.

He wasnt even balding and it just gets in the way of seeing photographs of people who are actually past N1... This is an issue with lots of HT sites though. It just annoying people with more pressing hair loss :P

- not sent from my iPhone or iPad but sent from my shiny macbook instead

Inactive

Go to the burning patient section its on the left navigation bar the fourth point. Then File Igli. And there you have this poor boy and his 4 HSt sessions with 2300 Grafts combined