+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Consult w/ Dr Gho on Weds (Oct 12th), what do you want me to ask?

Hi, I've also posted this on another forum incase anyone wonders.

I've read these threads on this forum, but only wanted to register when I actually had something to contribute.

So I've booked a consultation with Dr Gho in London for this Wednesday. (tomorrow)

My hairloss is getting pretty bad now, and for me with the issue of donor regeneration, even if 50% of the donor hair regenerates, its better than nothing isn't it? As long as I don't get any scarring then I'll be happy.

I've read through this forum, and there is a lot of debate as to how Dr Gho is doing this technique, whether there is regeneration in the donor and how many procedures you can get before your donor runs out or becomes un-usable. I've weighed up all the knowns and unkowns and to me, it's definately worth having the procedure done while I'm young (I'm 26).

I've thought long and hard, and I could wait for years for some miracle cure for baldness, or I could act now and enjoy what is left of my 20's.

So anyway, I thought I'd use my experience from Wednesdays consultation and the eventual procedure to hopefully answer some questions...

I plan on taking as good a quality photographs as I can throughout the whole process. I have absolutely no problem answering any questions, or showing any photos.

The way I see it, the more people take the plunge with this technique, the more we'll find out about it.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to "top up" my hair every year or so and for me, money isn't the issue, I think its a bargain if it works, I'd just have to sacrifice a few things to make sure I can afford it.

P.S. sorry if this post isn't in a very structured order, I kind of didn't know where to start. I wanted to introduce myself in a few posts first and say how I was planning on booking a consultation, but I emailed today and before I knew it, I'd agreed to a consultation on Wedesday.

Regards
    C

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post

I've read these threads on this forum, but only wanted to register when I actually had something to contribute.

So I've booked a consultation with Dr Gho in London for this Wednesday. (tomorrow)

My hairloss is getting pretty bad now, and for me with the issue of donor regeneration, even if 50% of the donor hair regenerates, its better than nothing isn't it? As long as I don't get any scarring then I'll be happy.

I've read through this forum, and there is a lot of debate as to how Dr Gho is doing this technique, whether there is regeneration in the donor and how many procedures you can get before your donor runs out or becomes un-usable. I've weighed up all the knowns and unkowns and to me, it's definately worth having the procedure done while I'm young (I'm 26).

I've thought long and hard, and I could wait for years for some miracle cure for baldness, or I could act now and enjoy what is left of my 20's.

So anyway, I thought I'd use my experience from Wednesdays consultation and the eventual procedure to hopefully answer some questions...

I plan on taking as good a quality photographs as I can throughout the whole process. I have absolutely no problem answering any questions, or showing any photos.

The way I see it, the more people take the plunge with this technique, the more we'll find out about it.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to "top up" my hair every year or so and for me, money isn't the issue, I think its a bargain if it works, I'd just have to sacrifice a few things to make sure I can afford it.

P.S. sorry if this post isn't in a very structured order, I kind of didn't know where to start. I wanted to introduce myself in a few posts first and say how I was planning on booking a consultation, but I emailed today and before I knew it, I'd agreed to a consultation on Wedesday.

Regards
    C
    Thanks for sharing this and any further info with us in the future! I guess the biggest concern for everyone seem to be how much regeneration is happening and the donor area and the survival rate in transplanted grafts.

Good luck!

People were also debating whether Gho is actually multiplying hair or just splitting hair, whatever 'splitting hair' means... Maybe someone who understands the concept better could chip in here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post

Regards
    C
    C5000 , what to say , u are already great to do this. thx already for ur spirit.

the most important things u can do are making detailed photos and videos so that people can SEE , and we know that SEEING is most important thing on this game... make them and share them online(especially on this forum or other forums) is the best.

a question i would like to ask to Gho would be :

1) what means exactly the word GOOD on this comparison table:

ww*.hasci. com / homepage. aspx ( u need to make near the address...)

fut fue HST
    REUSABILITY OF DONOR AREA limited limited good

if i have other questions i will update the post .

i just want to say thx to u . i perfectly understand ur thinking about ur age and the necessity to act in this period of the life.

share more info as u can bro.

thx

yeah, I mean I really don't want to spend the rest of my "prime" waiting for some cure, even if Dr Gho can't completely restore me to having a full head of hair in one treatment, anything is better than nothing at this stage. I just want to start living again, no matter how much people say my hairloss "isn;t noticable", I always notice it, especially in photos.

I'll keep everyone updated with information I get from the consultation and videos and photos from the actual procedure, whenever that is.

Regards
    c5000

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    People were also debating whether Gho is actually multiplying hair or just splitting hair, whatever 'splitting hair' means... Maybe someone who understands the concept better could chip in here.
    It means that instead of of transplanting 4 hairs and having 4 regenerate in a FU, 2 regenerates in the donor and 2 grows in recipient i think

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    It means that instead of of transplanting 4 hairs and having 4 regenerate in a FU, 2 regenerates in the donor and 2 grows in recipient i think
    Yeah that's right. I do worry sometimes when I see some donor shots because a lot of the time to my eyes it looks like there's too many singles growing in the donor for my liking.

Inactive

Yeah just ask about the limitation and to specify them :-)

They should specify them because science backs their tuff up etc

another question if i am in time , will be :

there are any limits reguards the color of and the type of the hair? like if i am CURLY WITH BLONDE hair , this fact could influence the growing of the hairs on the DONOR and the RECEIVING zone?

i hope im still on time

Good luck man, we all look forward to getting some anwsers