+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Funny when i told people that Gho is actually doing his HST as a part of research i was atacked for this. Strange how the tables turned now.

Where are th people who attacked me in the past? Where is the F bomb.

And just for everyones record here, Gho is always downplaying his regeneration rate but even with 80% regeneration, do your math with lets say 4000 available Grafts, where 15.000 Grafts would fully restore a NW/ to NW1 with pretty dense hair.

Just calculate if its possible or not, i give the answer away YES it is

Richard, once and for all. People attacked you because you were enthusiastically and happily declaring that Histogen had failed, although you had no basis whatsoever to say that. The latest ISHRS docs published on this thread show that not only has Histogen not failed, but it is also on the second phase of its trials.

In any case, I think you do add value to this forum. Your problem is that you are way too confrontational and provocative in the way you talk.

Anyway, can we get over that and have constructive discussions regarding cutting-edge hair loss solutions? I think that would be much better than concentrating on the idiosyncrasies of the individuals on this board.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    Hi guys, I’m really sorry I can’t put up all the answers to the questions just now, I’m really busy in work and shouldn’t really be on this forum at all.

I will post all my questions and answers as soon as I get home from work, in about 10 hours time.

But I just wanted to post what Dr Gho said about donor regeneration yesterday. He said in theory 80-90% donor regeneration, but in his experience, he has seen 95% regeneration.

But here’s the big thing for me… He said they GUARANTEE 80-90%!!

So I guess if they guarantee that and then don’t produce it, they can be held accountable? Yeah?

I’m 90% sure I’ll get the procedure, Dr Gho seems really genuine… he said I have FEMALE pattern baldness, not male, and that I would require 1400-1600 grafts at a cost of £7700 (UK) or 8,800 Euros.

So I guess the only issue for me is finding the money.

He is booked up until May in London, and he told me that he only does procedures himself in London now, as he is concentrating on research.

Kiwi, Dr Gho said that the guy who had NINE procedures done, wanted to stay private, as he didn't want people to know. Apparantly this guy had one of the first procedures done back in 2005 when they could only do 500 grafts.

I also remember Gho saying they have done over 3000 procedures to date. But I'll verify that when I see my notes when I get home.

Regards
    C5000
    thx c5000.

i have a question now , what means GUARANTEE , means also ECONOMICAL GUARANTEE?

ElvisPressley

thats what I want to find out.

I want to find out if this guarnatee is legally binding.

I asked him what's the most number of grafts he's put on a single patient. We then started talking about the guy who had NINE procedures done. He said this guy had "a LOT of grafts".. I think that he genuinely couldn't remember rather than that he was just being vague. It's maybe hard to count, as he had 9 different procedures presumably with more grafts more recently than when Gho could only do 500.

No pictures unfortunately, but the guy wants to remain annonymous... I can understand why.

Another point he made, was when I asked him if he could put hair in the temples, he said Yes. I asked if there was anywhere he couldn't put hair, and he said "I could put hair on the tip of someones nose, and it would grow"... I think that says it all.

Regards
    c5000

Thank you so much for getting these questions answered

I'll be booking in May or June

Nine procedures? If that's true, I'd say problem solved, lol. So, what now? Gho or wait for Replicel or Histogen..?

Inactive

Answer is simple, get the other urgeons to **** the process of making HST the standard procedure up pretty fast.

You cant complain about the price tag IF you dont support other surgeons to jump it

Hi, new to the forum but have been following the Gho debate.

Good question Krewel. Personally, I'm going to wait till Spring next year - see if Replicel are really on to something tangible or not. If not, then I'll head to Gho.

Feels good to make a definite decision about what action you're going to take.

No problem NeedHairASAP, he said I could email him any time, and he has been REALLY quick at replying to my emails, so if theres anything else you want me to ask, let me know and I'll send him an email.

I have few questions to ask him anyway...

1) If I sign up for this and I have a change of heart, do I lose all the money, or do I just have to give a certain amount of notice.

2) He commented on me having female pattern baldness, is this better or worse than male pattern baldness.

Regards
    c5000

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    ElvisPressley

thats what I want to find out.

I want to find out if this guarnatee is legally binding.

I asked him what's the most number of grafts he's put on a single patient. We then started talking about the guy who had NINE procedures done. He said this guy had "a LOT of grafts".. I think that he genuinely couldn't remember rather than that he was just being vague. It's maybe hard to count, as he had 9 different procedures presumably with more grafts more recently than when Gho could only do 500.

No pictures unfortunately, but the guy wants to remain annonymous... I can understand why.

Another point he made, was when I asked him if he could put hair in the temples, he said Yes. I asked if there was anywhere he couldn't put hair, and he said "I could put hair on the tip of someones nose, and it would grow"... I think that says it all.

Regards
    c5000
    hahah

great work c5000...great great work.

thanks for taking the time to do this, it means a lot to many.