+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gho and HST

Default Gho and HST

Im looking for some doctor's thoughts/opinions on the new HST procedure

Also, are any doctors looking to offer this in the US? I, and many others, would probably book an appointment immediately.

I know. It's quite a hassle to go all the way to Europe especially if someone only needs a few hundred grafts. And also the expense....

It sucks that no doctor is interested in exploring this method.

Inactive

Interesting thread i also wanna see some surgeons here chime in with their opinion

nobody will reply

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    nobody will reply
    Nobody will reply because HST is not a viable option. It is a marketing tool plain and simple!

Inactive

Proof Winston, any Proof for our Troll expression?

Winston - that's wrong. HST is the closest thing we have to a cure today. There are a few threads in the 'cutting edge' sub-section about Gho - go read them.

The silence here on the matter is strange. I'm really beginning to think this is legitimate. If it's not the Hair Science Institute will go down the pan but so far I have not heard of any complaints related to the HST technique. There is some literature out there supporting the phenomenon on which HST is based. I've only heard of Dr. Rassman coming out bashing Dr. Gho but then Dr. Rassman is no longer a member of the IAHRS, is offering scalp micro pigmentation and he infamously slated Dr. Woods and his invention of FUE and then went and robbed the technique for himself claiming to be the pioneer of FUE.

None of the other docs will even say a word about it. It seems like they're pretending it doesn't even exist. I can only imagine that if it really doesn't work they'd be vocal about it. I'm sure some of them like us actually don't know at this stage if it is legit or not.

We just have to wait it out for awhile. If it's real and we see the likes of Sneijder going back for more sessions and his hair still looking good then we can consider it. If it's real it will stand the test of time.

Can you imagine a FUT doctor coming on here and saying yes HST works? I can't.

Inactive

The Silence actually speaks volumes. I ask specific questions at hair site and even the usual Gho Haters remain calm .

I asked the questions

1) How come that Gho embraces severe cases who kept their hairs short where you can easily spot mistakes (if he would be a liar he would not operate on such candidates)

2) How come that with lesser HST grafts 1600 even higher NW5 and 6 look better buzzcut then some patients who are NW3 and got more grafts with other clinics.

Until today only one user said he wondered about this himself but i didnt get an answers.

I was a Gho sceptic everybody knows this and i switched my positions, a lot on this but at a certain point you simply cannot close your eyes, when the proof is literally beaten in your face.

Especially ith this HSI patient who posted ome donor pictures and you could see sprouting hairs out of reddish extraction points.

When he posted those pictures i guess a lot of people lost all colour and said "Oh Shit" patients, shills and other surgeons.

Hell even i was shocked because i didnt expect someone coming out of the blue with such a proof.

And also this Gho protocoll where this user asked Gho questions its exactly like i predicted it, everyone can get a full head of hair if you have the money.

Well folks this is the real shit licker here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    The silence here on the matter is strange. I'm really beginning to think this is legitimate. If it's not the Hair Science Institute will go down the pan but so far I have not heard of any complaints related to the HST technique. There is some literature out there supporting the phenomenon on which HST is based. I've only heard of Dr. Rassman coming out bashing Dr. Gho but then Dr. Rassman is no longer a member of the IAHRS, is offering scalp micro pigmentation and he infamously slated Dr. Woods and his invention of FUE and then went and robbed the technique for himself claiming to be the pioneer of FUE.
    Actually, Dr. Umar also criticized it saying Gho was just splitting hairs and there was no actual multiplication going on