+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    hey paul,

to maintain your current hair are you jsut continuing to use mino 2 times per days along with the fin? also have you experienced any more sheds other than the initial first 2 months?
    Intially i shed a ton!! Then literally zero shed. These days im shedding about 10 hairs everytime i shower. I stick minox 2x daily and fin every day. These two are an amazing duo. Dont lose hope and dont ever give up!

Quote Originally Posted by saiyajinpaul View Post
    Intially i shed a ton!! Then literally zero shed. These days im shedding about 10 hairs everytime i shower. I stick minox 2x daily and fin every day. These two are an amazing duo. Dont lose hope and dont ever give up!
    thats awesome man, im jealous. How long did you shed for like a few months im guessing then it just stopped? Im a bit scared to try rogaine cause its also ruined some peoples hairlines...did it affect yours?

thanks for the response and congrats on your results brother!

Looks like you're taking charge of the situation. Good for you.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right...

Since your also taking the vitamin route, I highly suggest that you consider taking Biotin, 6mcg per day. Also, include a Hair, Skin and Fingernail multivitamin.

Biotin will not prevent hair loss or regrow any hair that is miniaturized. However, if should definitely and noticeably improve the quality of the hair that you do have as it has done with me.

Good luck.

thats awesome man, im jealous. How long did you shed for like a few months im guessing then it just stopped? Im a bit scared to try rogaine cause its also ruined some peoples hairlines...did it affect yours?

thanks for the response and congrats on your results brother!
    Thanks bro! Actually, i was hesitant to include minox because i was afraid that i was going to lose more hair. But remember, IT'S ONLY A SHED! Meaning, those hairs that you SHED will grow back. Will it look worse initally? Yes, i won't lie to you. BUT, what was miraculous was when all those hairs came back stronger! From my personal experience, FIN alone will not get you much result. I highly recommend to get over that fear and just DO IT! I haven't lost my hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip View Post
    Looks like you're taking charge of the situation. Good for you.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right...

Since your also taking the vitamin route, I highly suggest that you consider taking Biotin, 6mcg per day. Also, include a Hair, Skin and Fingernail multivitamin.

Biotin will not prevent hair loss or regrow any hair that is miniaturized. However, if should definitely and noticeably improve the quality of the hair that you do have as it has done with me.

Good luck.
    Yea, actually I'm taking biotin as well. These days i'm into antioxidants so i'm taking supplements as well.

Glad to hear it.

Might I also suggest antioxidant rich "superfoods" such as raw Cocao, raw Hemp, Goji berries, Macca, Acai and mulberries...

Most of these ingredients come in powder forms that you can put into smoothies to have a megadose of antioxidants... and the best part is that it actually tastes good!

Good luck!

hey paul any update on your progress?

whats the dosage of fin you are taking and have you noticed any side effects? Also i noticed your hair was long in both before and after pictures you posted and you mentioned that you applied it all over your head so how did you manage to get the minoxidil into your scalp through all your long hair ?

Sorry for all the questions, just amazed with your progress so much its incredible.

How are you applying the minoxidil? Using the dropper and scraping it while releasing bits into the diffuse area? Or are you parting your hair line by line and dropping minoxidil into it that way?

hey paul any update on your progress?

whats the dosage of fin you are taking and have you noticed any side effects? Also i noticed your hair was long in both before and after pictures you posted and you mentioned that you applied it all over your head so how did you manage to get the minoxidil into your scalp through all your long hair ?

Sorry for all the questions, just amazed with your progress so much its incredible.
    Hey there mafia!

Thanks for the encouragement! To answer you question, i'm taking 1mg finasteride (the brand is called Monad in Korea) and i have absolutely no sides. I heard only 2% of men experience sides.

After I shower, I apply minoxidil while my head is still wet/damp. The absorption is better. First I part my hair down the middle, and then spray down the line (about 5 times). Then I part the left side and then the right spraying 5 times each. So total, 15 times. Then I gently massage my scalp gently making sure my fingers feel the scalp.

Do this twice a day, and you'll get amazing results!

BUT!! Right now I'm going through a second wave of dread shed. I've been doing some research and I heard that those who use min often go through incredible hair growth and then crazy shed, all at once. Still, my scalp is completely covered.

DON'T GIVE UP! THAT'S THE KEY! DON'T EVER GIVE UP! Trust me, I really wanted to call it quits, but I didn't. I lost A LOT OF HAIR to the point where my scalp was actually showing. Don't give up bro! If you need any encouaargement, I will encourage you!!! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromin View Post
    How are you applying the minoxidil? Using the dropper and scraping it while releasing bits into the diffuse area? Or are you parting your hair line by line and dropping minoxidil into it that way?
    Hey Bromin!

I just replied on how I apply min on Mafia's comment. I use the spray version.