+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I thought I'd just suggest it since Samiam seems confident on what he wants to do and because I was in the same boat as him before and the same situation I thought I'd just give him what he asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSage View Post
    I thought I'd just suggest it since Samiam seems confident on what he wants to do and because I was in the same boat as him before and the same situation I thought I'd just give him what he asked for.
    I appreciate it Bro, everyone's jus tryna help that's why I love this forum, just wish i would've never had to join it.

Well I just talked to my aunt and she condoned fin but recommended a TRANSPLANT!? LMAO well, back to route one.

Oh come on! Has it not occurred to you that she might be trying to shock some sense into you?

I went back through your old posts and looked at your pics. What I see is a boy whose hair line is turning into a normal mature male hair line. This is not a sign that you are going bald. This is a sign that your hair line is changing from the hairline of a boy into the hairline of a man. Most grown men have a hair line like that. It is normal for men to have a hair line like that.

The spot on your crown might be something someday - but it is way too soon to worry about it. You are seventeen years old. You have lots of time. Plenty of time to wait until you are old enough to get a legitimate prescription.

I'm taking the "safe" route n using rogaine Tracy, thanks for all your help.

About four years ago, my primary care doctor suggested I try the laser comb. So I bought one and I've been using it ever since. I am not sure if it made any hair grow back - but I am sure that it makes the hair that I have look really great. After that first six months way back then, my hair did look thicker and it felt stronger. So after that first six months of using it, I started using Minoxidil and Nizoral A-D as well. I've been on that regimen ever since.