+ Reply to Thread

Default Samson MDF Anyone?

Hello again everyone!

Any comments on the following topical product?

http://www.samsontherapeutics.com/rxInfo.html

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Beyondbrawn

Doctor Representative the B spot's Avatar

Never heard of it.

I thought Fin/Duta needed to be introduced to the body orally to be effective?

It seems the compound would reduce surface DHT, but what effect on the bodies actual manufacture of DHT?

Perhaps Spencer can shed some light on this.... I admit I like the idea, just not sure if spending the time and money on a chance is worth it with oral Fin/Duta are proven and FDA approved.

Interesting Topic,
    Jason
    Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.

Arrow

There is no large scale clinical data that I am aware of that indicates that topical Dutasteride, or topical Finasteride for that matter, has any appreciable benefit in the fight against hair loss. These type of products have been sold online for years, and I have received ZERO positive feedback. The name Samson Therapeutics should be your first red flag, in my opinion.

Here’s a video I posted concerning my opinion on the majority of the products being marketed in the hair loss industry:

Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.