Hi guys. bit confused and after some help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by r82
    what are you actually talking about?
    You are making multiple threads in a very short period of time asking the same questions. This leads me to believe that you might be freaking out and not actually reading any of the responses you are getting. It happens. Maybe that’s not actually happening here, but it sure looks like it is.

I am not trying to be bossy. I am not trying to aggravate you. I am trying to give you the cold slap that will help you find ground. Sometimes that is exactly what a person needs. This looks like one of those times.

I am not going to stay out of "your" threads unless I get tired of participating in them. My only motivation is my desire to help you. I am not going to pull your chain but I'm not going to baby you either. It is in your best interest to listen to what I had to say when I had the patience to say it. My patience with you has now run out but I wish you the best.

Comment

• r82
      • Sep 2011

fair enough Tracy. thanks for your help. i understand what you are saying, its just been so sudden ive really struggled with it. just hope procepia has a go at halting it. some folk say it didnt touch the diffuse hair loss.

Comment

• Bromin
        • Nov 2011

Like others have mentioned, there are a few remedies to help with hair loss but the best thing that you should do is take action. Whether that be through going on a diet, exercise, rogaine, voodoo etc. Just by taking action, most people feel a lot better about the hair loss instead of forum hunting for the "ultimate" solution.

Many people have found the solution to be getting a six-pack through working out and getting a buzz cut. Or possibly grow facial hair to offset your balding outlook.

Some go on the ultimate three: nizoral, propecia, minoxidil

Main point is, do something about it, and don't be stressed out because you are losing hair. If your going to crack because of hair loss, there are far worse things that will make your life miserable than hair loss.

Comment

• Confided
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Bromin
          . Whether that be through going on a diet, exercise, rogaine, voodoo etc.
          hahaha.

on a side note, it does look like the sides of your hair line are starting to recede. But it might just be the angle of the shot, it's hard to tell. Your chances of gaining/stabilizing your hair are pretty high since your hair still generally looks pretty full though so I wouldn't worry too much.

Comment

• r82
            • Sep 2011

If your going to crack because of hair loss, there are far worse things that will make your life miserable than hair loss.
            totally agree with this, this is the thing thats getting me most of all, i feel guilty for being so down as there is a lot worse things to happen. but i seriously cant help it, its brought on sheer depression for me i wont lie. The worst part for me is that ive been premature grey for years, but ive always dyed my hair to cover that and its been long. So from being a normal young decent looking 29 yo lad with long brown normal hair, within 3 month im a grey haired balding 29 yo with a shaved head. Say what you will be if that doesnt hit someones self esteem or confidence then that person is a way way bigger man than me.

I have barely left the house and if i have ive went to places people dont know me or wore a hat. im borderline recloose.

Comment

• r82
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Confided
              hahaha.

on a side note, it does look like the sides of your hair line are starting to recede. But it might just be the angle of the shot, it's hard to tell. Your chances of gaining/stabilizing your hair are pretty high since your hair still generally looks pretty full though so I wouldn't worry too much.
              yeah i think they are mate, thanks for kind words, at the mo its just getting worse but we'll see eh?

Comment

• r82
                • Sep 2011

Many people have found the solution to be getting a six-pack through working out and getting a buzz cut. Or possibly grow facial hair to offset your balding outlook.
                yeah ive already got a six pack Bromin i work out a lot. ive just got to learn to live with it, just very hard as its happened so fast. (within noticed its only been 10weeks in total, then thinned like crazy)

Comment

• r82
                  • Sep 2011

Just thought id put a new picture up, my thin has got thinner around the front and all over. But this pic doesnt look too much different to the one i 1st posted back in September tbh. I am on propecia now have been for 7 weeks. What do you guys think? do i have a good chance of keeping what i have on the propecia?

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• Bromin
                    • Nov 2011

Only time can tell, but most likely your young enough that it will re-balance itself

Comment

• r82
                      • Sep 2011

yeah hopefully mate. ill keep the site posted either way. just noted a typo "my hair" not "my thin" derrrr.

Comment

Working...