+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by r82 View Post
    thanks for quick reply Winston. thats nice to hear and glad your being honest. yep thats good then ill stay on propecia for now then.

do it work as soon as it goes into your body then mate? ie: if ive been taking it 4weeks will the hairloss continue until it starts to work in 9m/ 1year? or just it kinda start haulting right from the get go? (i know there is no 100% rule to this, but generally? ) thanks.
    I could take as little as 3 months to see results or as long a year depending on what stage of the hair growth cycle you begin treatment. It’s difficult to say for sure, but most people will notice improvement at about 4 months. Just keep your hair short and go out and enjoy life.

thanks mate, yep lets hope it helps eh? Do you think ill be able to grow my hair longer again if it does? like in pic number 2 at the top? id love too so much.

how shocking does this picture look in the light?
    http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/...105-211254.jpg

is procepia ever gona help me do you think? it seems as though i have a difuse pattern hairloss and this is going at a rapid rate.

Please read your other threads. You are getting help. I am not sure at this time if you are taking the time to read post from those of us who are trying to help you.

You are stressing out over this too much and that is very counter productive. Stress causes your hair to fall out. Calm down and take the time to read the posts of those who are trying to help you.

what are you actually talking about? this is stressful enough without me coming on here and getting aggro from you.

yeah i have read your advice and i thank you for it, but i dont like the bossy manner in which you put it across... if you wanna help, help, but dont lecture please its very very annoying. and if you continue it just stay off my threads thanks.

and i posted on this thread as some of the guys are most helpful and wondering on their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by r82 View Post
    what are you actually talking about?
    You are making multiple threads in a very short period of time asking the same questions. This leads me to believe that you might be freaking out and not actually reading any of the responses you are getting. It happens. Maybe that’s not actually happening here, but it sure looks like it is.

I am not trying to be bossy. I am not trying to aggravate you. I am trying to give you the cold slap that will help you find ground. Sometimes that is exactly what a person needs. This looks like one of those times.

I am not going to stay out of "your" threads unless I get tired of participating in them. My only motivation is my desire to help you. I am not going to pull your chain but I'm not going to baby you either. It is in your best interest to listen to what I had to say when I had the patience to say it. My patience with you has now run out but I wish you the best.

fair enough Tracy. thanks for your help. i understand what you are saying, its just been so sudden ive really struggled with it. just hope procepia has a go at halting it. some folk say it didnt touch the diffuse hair loss.

Like others have mentioned, there are a few remedies to help with hair loss but the best thing that you should do is take action. Whether that be through going on a diet, exercise, rogaine, voodoo etc. Just by taking action, most people feel a lot better about the hair loss instead of forum hunting for the "ultimate" solution.

Many people have found the solution to be getting a six-pack through working out and getting a buzz cut. Or possibly grow facial hair to offset your balding outlook.

Some go on the ultimate three: nizoral, propecia, minoxidil

Main point is, do something about it, and don't be stressed out because you are losing hair. If your going to crack because of hair loss, there are far worse things that will make your life miserable than hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromin View Post
    . Whether that be through going on a diet, exercise, rogaine, voodoo etc.
    hahaha.

on a side note, it does look like the sides of your hair line are starting to recede. But it might just be the angle of the shot, it's hard to tell. Your chances of gaining/stabilizing your hair are pretty high since your hair still generally looks pretty full though so I wouldn't worry too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromin View Post
    If your going to crack because of hair loss, there are far worse things that will make your life miserable than hair loss.
    totally agree with this, this is the thing thats getting me most of all, i feel guilty for being so down as there is a lot worse things to happen. but i seriously cant help it, its brought on sheer depression for me i wont lie. The worst part for me is that ive been premature grey for years, but ive always dyed my hair to cover that and its been long. So from being a normal young decent looking 29 yo lad with long brown normal hair, within 3 month im a grey haired balding 29 yo with a shaved head. Say what you will be if that doesnt hit someones self esteem or confidence then that person is a way way bigger man than me.

I have barely left the house and if i have ive went to places people dont know me or wore a hat. im borderline recloose.