+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by bokkie View Post
    Just been on the unitedpharmacies.co.uk. and there is to much choice.
    Fincar, finpecia, proscar... any ideas on which is best quality and results wise from this site?
    They're all pretty much the same thing; just they get them all from different locations.

I bought the Finax 1mg tablets, 30 per pack.

thanks for advice. Where can I get Fin online that is genuine and reliable? I have heard of a DR Ashcroft who is supposedly a real doctor that does telephone consults. Not to sure though.
    From what I've heard a uk doctor will only prescribe propecia for MPB, which is way to expensive for me. I was looking at Proscar, but how can i get my hands on it?
    Dr Ashcroft can prescribe Proscar - the original Merck brand or quality generic versions. Basically the full range of options for different budgets. A good choice, IMO.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Dr Ashcroft is a reliable source but quite hard to get hold of. If you are from the UK, then speak to Spex (if you don't know him do a basic Google Search -Spex hair loss uk or variation thereof). He originally advocated Dr Ashcroft I believe, but now he uses a Dr Singh from the Crawley region. The site is UkFinasterideinfo.com I think, but go direct to Spex if you prefer. I get generic Finpecia (1mg) and it costs about £189 per year. Alternatively, they do the 5mg Proscar which I believe is cheaper again. The actual website looks basic but I have checked this out and feel confident with them. Again, speak to Spex.. here is a nice little interview he did with Spencer.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSPEXX?.../0/ZzeDACwx9LQ

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Dr Ashcroft is a reliable source but quite hard to get hold of. If you are from the UK, then speak to Spex (if you don't know him do a basic Google Search -Spex hair loss uk or variation thereof). He originally advocated Dr Ashcroft I believe, but now he uses a Dr Singh from the Crawley region. The site is UkFinasterideinfo.com I think, but go direct to Spex if you prefer. I get generic Finpecia (1mg) and it costs about £189 per year. Alternatively, they do the 5mg Proscar which I believe is cheaper again. The actual website looks basic but I have checked this out and feel confident with them. Again, speak to Spex.. here is a nice little interview he did with Spencer.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSPEXX?.../0/ZzeDACwx9LQ
    Thanks for that info. How long have you been using it for and have you noticed good results? Do you get it from the UkFinasteride.info website?
    Really appreciate your help

Hi

Well, I used brand Propecia for about 2 years prior to it. I've been using the generic Finpecia for about 3-4 months. I would say it has been a continuation of the benefit and I have no negative issues to report. Yes, I buy from this site. I was very nervous about doing so initially, but had good communication from the site itself and from Spex. Apparently, he made contact with Dr Singh on a related business issue and established him as a source. I trust Spex so am happy to vouch for this myself. You will have to fil l out a form to get his online prescription. Also, I woud give them advance notice as they tend to have limited stock.

GO to the doctor.
    a hair clinic will assume its hair loss
    but it can be anything, from a sickness, to fungi.
    So go to the doctor, get blood work done to see why you are loosing hair in the first place, then go from there.
    it can be from stress, poor diet, or just because your hair line is resetting.

My father was completely bald at the age of 25. I'm 36 so feel I have done well. In response to your question, yes it's hereditary.
    If I go to the doctor do they prescribe Fin, allowing me to choose the product or do they prescribe propecia, which is to expensive for me?

Hi all. What is the best place to go for advice on what to do about my receding hairline.
    The best thing for you to do is to contact a dermatologist in your area who specializes in treating hair loss. The money you spend to talk to such a doctor will be money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by mendosa.lovely@yahoo.com View Post
    i has a small doubt regarding observe all the posts.Is there is a treatment for a person whose baldness is from the heridatory reasons ?
    Finasteride and Regaine.