+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Foltene

Default Foltene

Has anyone tried this European treatment for a long time? Does it help restore lost hair? I am curious..

NEVER heard of it. Stick with the known and know the rule : If it doesn't have Minoxidil or Finasteride then it's most likely a snake oil - in other words, GARBAGE.

Thanks a lot guys.. Here is the link to the product anyway:

http://www.boots.com/en/Foltene-Trea...-100ml_865761/

It's sold in Europe but has been made available to the American market for the last 5 years or so.

anyone try that before ?

Quote Originally Posted by qufr View Post
    Does it help restore lost hair?
    It is a scam. Nothing more than an over priced bottle of empty promises.

The only products that work to treat hair loss are:

Rogaine - or generic Minoxidil.

Propecia - or generic Finasteride (for men)

Anti-androgens (for women)

Low level laser therapy

These treatments above do not work for everyone. Some people will get results from one or more of these treatments, while others will not get any results from any of these treatments.

The foltene molecules are arranged in a helical structure which can be seen clearly when looking through the microscope. I have to read my perfect resume reviews online. The arrangement of these crystals is very different from that of ordinary crystals; they have a very regular shape and they are not cross-linked by each other at all points like ordinary crystals are.

HI everyone, I'm a newbie. It's nice to meet you here. I want to share with you one of the most interesting sports games that I know. It's basketball stars. You can play this game with friends to have fun together.

Quote Originally Posted by GilesKling View Post
    The foltene molecules are arranged in a helical structure which can be seen clearly when looking through the microscope. I have to read my perfect resume reviews chat gpt login online. The arrangement of these crystals is very different from that of ordinary crystals; they have a very regular shape and they are not cross-linked by each other at all points like ordinary crystals are.
    Because the information is intriguing and easy to understand, your publications stand out to me. Despite the fact that I've read a lot of websites, I still like yours. Reading your essay was fascinating.

It's always best to consult with a medical heardle professional before undergoing any hair restoration treatment to determine the underlying cause of hair loss and the best course of action for your specific situation. Your doctor can advise you on the most effective treatments for your condition, as well as the potential risks and benefits associated with each treatment option.

There are different treatments for hair loss in Europe, Infinite Fusion Calculator including medications, topical solutions, hair transplant procedures and laser therapy, among others. The effectiveness of these treatments can vary depending on the individual and the specific cause of hair loss.