+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So I've decided

Default So I've decided

**** balding, I'm 17 years old and if fin doesn't do wonders for me, imma shave it all off n go join the marines. Not many women there and the guys aren't gonna judge you by your looks. I can't live a college life or a civilian life looking like shit all the time and being a recluse.

We are our own worst critics
    Buzz it all over to a # 3 ...see how "you " feel about it .
    It will probbaly look better than you think
    Then next time buzz it to a # 2 ....try to start getting used to it .
    If , as you say, you are losing your hair @ 17 , I feel for you . There isn't much that will permanently stop it .
    It sucks
    It's all in our head , something we need to overcome .I can't tell you how to do it 'cause Im trying to get over it myself
    Good luck and don't join the marines . They'll shave your head and then you will find out it isn't as bad as you thought it would be and then yopu screwed your self by joining the marines ....lol

Lol I wish the problem was that easy but I don't look right with short hair, otherwise I would've shaved it off a long time ago. I'm mostly just on here.venting though cuz I don't talk about this stuff outside of these forums don't mind me lol

Shaving your head and feeling a sense of freedom is great. Allowing your hair to dictate your career path is not such a great idea.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    Lol I wish the problem was that easy but I don't look right with short hair, otherwise I would've shaved it off a long time ago. I'm mostly just on here.venting though cuz I don't talk about this stuff outside of these forums don't mind me lol
    This is the wrong forum to talk about it

Not sure if Im allowed to post a link to another site , so do a google search for

sly bald guys

You might find a very refreshing site . The people there are very helpful in trying to vcome to grips with hairloss .

I wish I would have found it 11 yrs ago ......things "might " have been different for me

You're still young , don't let hairloss ruin your life .

I hope you're kidding about joining the marines. If you're going to join the marines just so you'll be forced to shave your head off, then you should be able to shave it right now, without joining the marines. If you find it hard to live a normal life without your hair, imagine what it would be like to live life missing a leg or two, or maybe all of your limbs.... You probably have seen some marines who ended up like that, haven't you ?

I know it's so hard if not impossible to live a normal life when you're losing your hair -If YOU HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THOSE WHO ARE DEEPLY AFFECTED BY IT- but don't do something to **** up your life -on purpose- even more. You're only 17 and who knows, a cure or a treatment might be on the horizon if those ****ing "big four" succeed in their quest for a cure. I'm way older than you and I've been living a SHITTY life -if I can call it a life- for at least the past 15 years. I've been living under a hat 24/7 even before my hair loss started. Yeah, that's how much I used to fear it. I never got a college degree or had a normal social life, or even a real decent job and been living like a hermit mostly because of my continuous worrying about my hair loss AND all the transplants I've had over the years.
    If I were you I'd learn a trade or something so at least you could make good money.
    Like I said, you have the advantage of being young.

**** balding, I'm 17 years old and if fin doesn't do wonders for me, imma shave it all off n go join the marines. Not many women there and the guys aren't gonna judge you by your looks. I can't live a college life or a civilian life looking like shit all the time and being a recluse.
    dude your still young..dont ruin your life over an uncurable disease such as hairloss. Joining the marines for any other purpose other than being proud of your country and for your future, is absolutely stupid IMO. You cannot run away from this..it will follow you where ever you go. If only all of us had the perfect head for a bald look..hairloss wouldnt be such a curse. Just try and see what treatments do for you, when its all said and done, no matter what the outcome, you will know that you TRIED your best. If you learn to accept it early your better off than most of us who are in there mid-late 20's who just now started to experience some form of hairloss. Easier said than done I know..I wish there was a cure so all of us could live a normal life..but the truth is ugly.

film

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    I hope you're kidding about joining the marines. If you're going to join the marines just so you'll be forced to shave your head off, then you should be able to shave it right now, without joining the marines. If you find it hard to live a normal life without your hair, imagine what it would be like to live life missing a leg or two, or maybe all of your limbs.... You probably have seen some marines who ended up like that, haven't you ?

I know it's so hard if not impossible to live a normal life when you're losing your hair -If YOU HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THOSE WHO ARE DEEPLY AFFECTED BY IT- but don't do something to **** up your life -on purpose- even more. You're only 17 and who knows, a cure or a treatment might be on the horizon if those ****ing "big four" succeed in their quest for a cure. I'm way older than you and I've been living a SHITTY life -if I can call it a life- for at least the past 15 years. I've been living under a hat 24/7 even before my hair loss started. Yeah, that's how much I used to fear it. I never got a college degree or had a normal social life, or even a real decent job and been living like a hermit mostly because of my continuous worrying about my hair loss AND all the transplants I've had over the years.
    If I were you I'd learn a trade or something so at least you could make good money.
    Like I said, you have the advantage of being young.
    I'm only seventeen and I'm incredibly tired of seeing my hairline recede, trying to figure out what I can do, seeing and hearing no success.I can't imagine doing it for even five more years. I just got a new girlfriend that I REALLY like, and she has no clue about what I think about me and my hairs and how insecure I am. i CANNOT live a life looking like shit everyday. I'm sure all of you dont look bad with short hair, most of the balding men I've seen don't, but I look horrible. I've got my mind made up. Reading all your guys stories on here has helped me though n I'm grateful for this forum.

Inactive

I'm only seventeen and I'm incredibly tired of seeing my hairline recede, trying to figure out what I can do, seeing and hearing no success.I can't imagine doing it for even five more years. I just got a new girlfriend that I REALLY like, and she has no clue about what I think about me and my hairs and how insecure I am. i CANNOT live a life looking like shit everyday. I'm sure all of you dont look bad with short hair, most of the balding men I've seen don't, but I look horrible. I've got my mind made up. Reading all your guys stories on here has helped me though n I'm grateful for this forum.

Samian,

You don’t have to accept going bald with current research if you could delay balding at best you would only need to do so for five years. I guarantee you by the time you are 22 years old there will be a fully affective non invasive treatment option, I guarantee it!!!!!!. At this point you will still have the rest of your life ahead of you and plenty of time to meet girls and build confidence. You know all of my methods to prevent and reverse hair loss however at 17 years old you are losing your hair far too young. I would like to see pictures if you don’t mind posting them. If you would rather email them feel free at baldingbackwards at hotmail dot com. I will follow these pictures with some suggestions (non medical of course). Make sure to include the forehead and temple area in the photos. Also include exactly what your current regimen against hair loss is. I know I have convinced you at least to try the methods I have previously described but I need to see the shape of your head and hair loss pattern to detail laxity to you. I have seen regrowth and I will personaly show you but I will not post them on this forum (way too much negativity for that). Let me know Samian its bull shit that you have to lose your hair at 17 and I feel for you brother don’t lose hope.

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

Watch Dream House Movie Online Free